I like:

Corrina
    Josette
    Sierra
    Cora
    Bridget

The others:

Chanel - has the same cheap feel to me as Porscha, Destiny, Mercedes, etc
    Nadine - not bad, just no wow factor and nothing really "pretty" about it to me
    Suzette - just makes me think of Suzanne and Suzy which makes me think of my mid-40 year old Auntie. Susanna is lovely though
    Priya - don't hate it just don't love it. I prefer other P names like Paloma, Penny, Penelope etc
    Dawn - I just find the sound a little harsh personally
    Kiera - how are you pronouncing it? I don't hate this either but it is strongly associated with an actress I'm not that fond of and I find there are a few similar names with different spellings, and a couple of ways to pronounce it, (Ciara, Kira, Kyra, Sierra etc~) so it confuses me a little

Personally I think Cecily/Celeste, Noelle & Evelyn would make beautiful sister names. I love these names especially the beautiful Cecily which is a fave of mine too. Sadie & Gwen are really cute together too in a less frilly way

Good luck!
    28 year old name nerd, dreaming of a future:

Claudie, Lilac, Hadley, Thea, Phoebe, Mirabelle, Penelope & Clementine.
    Otto, Quentin, Xavier, Ace, Lennox, Byron, Rafferty & Harlan.

I love the 'wearing a dress playing in the mud' imagery! From your list I like: Celeste, Corrina, Noelle and Cora. I also don't mind Nadine, Sadie, and Dawn but the rest aren't really my style.

My suggestions of pretty but strong girls: Hope, Phoebe, Julia, Claire, Kendra, Zooey, Charlotte, Leah, Piper, Ivy, Audrey, Amelia, Skye, Sage, Grace.
    Luna

From your list I love Gwen, Cora and Sadie. These names are cute but also spunky, which fits wearing a dress playing in the mud imagery (great describtion btw). I think Eve or Eva would fit this description better than Evelyn which is while nice seems a little fussy.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

I've been thinking about Julie a little. But I'm not sure. It feels incomplete, but Juliana/Julian doesn't really do it for me.

Kiera i am pronouncing as Keer-ah There is a Character on the tv show Reba named Kiera that I just adored. I'd love to put Penny on my list. But we watch the big bang theory and DH can't get past that association. lol
    Wanting to be pregnant.