Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    For the sound you like and the image you have, I'd say the following fit: Nadine, Sadie, Sierra, Cora, Dawn, Bridget, and Kiera. Other names that fit the bill could include Denali, Kelly, Heidi, Lucy, Eliza, and maybe Charlotte?

I know a Celeste who fits the image you describe almost perfectly! It's a nice name, too; I like it. Other names from your list I like:

Cecily
    Nadine (I'm actually really excited to see this! it's awesome, and doesn't get nearly enough love)
    Bridget
    Cora
    Gwen (it feels a little incomplete as a full first name, though)

Corrina, Sadie, and Evelyn are nice enough, too, but not quite my style.

Some other names that I think have a similar feel:

Willa
    Ada
    Justine
    Maeve
    Clara
    Harper
    Tamsin
    Opal
    Louise
    Margo / Margot
    Greta
    Fiona
    Iris
    Della
    Nell

My first thought when you said "rodeo queen" was Carla nn Carly, though I have no idea why. I love Corrina and Sierra off your list. I like the suggestions of Molly, Shyla, Jenna, Fiona, Tamsin, Harper and Jill. The Jill I know is that perfect mixture of pretty and tomboy.
    I do believe Macy, and even Sadie, are too similar to Stacy.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Ottilie, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Evander, Cillian, Casper

From your list I love Cecily, Corrina, Evelyn, and Bridget. To me they really fit the image of what you're looking for!

I heard Josette the other day and thought to myself how pretty it was. It's very feminine in full, but has Jo or Joey as nicknames (or Josie of course). That gives it a nice edge. It's not a name you hear every day, but is easy to say and spell.

Top 3 for me are
    1. Josette
    2. Evelyn
    3. Celeste
    Mom to baby Leo