Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

less popular suggestions?

I've been on here before and gotten some great suggestions, so I thought I'd try again. Our dilemma is that every name on our list is currently on the rise, and I really desperately want to avoid picking a name that becomes top 10, 20 or 30. I don't know why it's so important to me for a girl name, but it is! I realize most of our choices pair nicely with James (DS), but I was hoping some of you might have some suggestions based on our list of favorites that are similar in style/sound but less common. Thanks so much!

Eliza
    Tessa
    Juliet
    Genevieve
    Clara
    Charlotte
    DS - James Joseph, 11/7/10

DD - due 5/7/13! Possible names: Tessa, Eliza, Clara, Juliet, Genevieve, Charlotte

| Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Looking at classic girl names outside the US top 200, I suggest:

Hazel, Callie, Esther, Norah, Ivy, Laura, Rose, Phoebe, Annie, Adelaide, Olive, Daphne, Lucille, June, Francesca, Eve, Beatrice, Frances, Pearl, Rachael, Libby, Poppy...

Also saw Genevieve, Tessa & Eliza outside the top 200 which doesn't make them feel 'epidemic' to me. Perhaps you feel they're popular because they're nameberry favourites?

Camilla, Marta, Ivy, Thalia, Daniella, Claudette, Vera, Margaret, Felicity

For some reason, I really love Marta or Claudette for you!