Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Sibling Set: Genevieve and Agatha --What do you think?

I think they're beautiful, vintage, and sophisticated. Maybe a tad dated (: but I hear old names are scheduled to make a comeback. Most people like Genevieve but Agatha… not so much. I would use the nicknames 'Evie' and 'Hattie' if I ever have two girls. I know Hattie is unusual a a nickname for Agatha but it isn't unheard of. (And if Heidi can be a nickname for Adelaide, all bets are off. Lol).

Both Genevieve & Agatha are lovely names. I've always liked Genevieve, since it's the name of my favorite Aunt!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Genevieve seems so pretty and light next to Agatha which seems so clunky to me. Maybe Anneliese (Annie), Josephine (Josy), Amelie (Millie)?

I like Genevieve, but not Agatha. Just my opinion though. Use them both if you love them!

I'm not at all a fan of Agatha. I don't like the sound "ag" for a name. It's just not attractive to me. I also think that they don't go together very well. To me, Genevieve is a very pretty, romantic sounding name. Agatha is a dull thud.