Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Adele- does it go with Zoe?

Our top two for a long time running are Eva or Zara, more Zara at the moment. We have a very spunky 2 year old, Zoe and her sister is due in 3 weeks! The name Adele came up today and Ive always really liked it but was unsure with the popularity of the singer... all the sudden I decided I dont care about that, I like the name a lot and its not like its on the top ten list. But Adele does feel very soft and feminine next to Zoe. Do you think it goes? Any other thoughts on the name? Or other suggestions?

Just a side note too, my husband named Zoe. The name definitely suits her but it wasnt really my style so this time we are looking for a name that sits well next to Zoe but is slightly less trendy. Thanks for your feedback!

I think if your like the name Adele you should go with it! Name's don't always have to match.

Adele & Zoe sound great together.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Adele while soft is still strong- and 2 syllable like Zoe.

I like it!
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

I love Zoe and Adele together! IMO they go much better together than Zoe and Zara (too much Z, Zoe and Sara would be better).

I like Adele best of your 3 options to go with Zoe. Zoe and Adele sound like they are cute little sisters
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah