Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Our boys list! Due in 1 month!

Hi, this is my first post here, actually. I'm due in one month with a boy, and we are really struggling. We have one 18 month old, Hazel.

Some names we like are:

Felix (I really like this, especially with Hazel)
    August
    Brooks

but we're not sure yet and we're really open minded, so if you have any names that you think we would like then please let us know!

My favourite is Brooks, I think it's quirky and classy, also very cute. Some other ideas: George, Henry, Quinn, Albert, Logan, Fenton, Hamilton, Carter,Samson, Robert, John, Billy, Thomas, Kian, Alexander, Daniel, Vaughn, Fintan, Finnegan?
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Wow, I love all of your boys names and Hazel is so beautiful. Personally I'd go with Brooks or August. Felix seems a little trendy to me and I think it could see a rise in popularity in the next year. But honestly, you can't go wrong with any of them!
    My Favorites of The Moment:

Lads: August and Liev

Lasses: WILL BE COMING SOON!

milliemm - I really like most of your suggestions! Henry is one of my favourites but it's really popular here unfortunately. I love Albert, Samson, John, Kian, & Vaughn too! I'll suggest those to my DH..

rubysophia - thank you! I understand what you mean about Felix becoming trendy, it's one of the reasons we're unsure about using it!

I think these are all wonderful names!!! It is really hard to pick my favorite because I like all of these names. Do you have any middle names picked out? It might help to see the flow of first and middle