Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Once the first day of the conference is over, you and Amelia go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about Willem and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.

What are you wearing?
    3.http://www.polyvore.com/coral_white_...11&id=45689394

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Willem waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

He takes you to a nice restaurant, and you’re glad you dressed like you did. Just like that night four years ago, you spend the whole evening talking, long after you finish your meal. At the end of the night, he takes you back to your hotel and you exchange numbers.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with Willem for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that Amelia notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave Sweden.The night before you leave, Willem comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to New York. Over the next few months, you and Willem call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family.

How long do you date?
    5 or 6: two years

You fly back to Sweden, where Willem meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    How many siblings does he have?
    6. you pick (3 or less)
    Two sisters

What are their names? Ingrid Leonor and Estelle Sofia

What are his parents’ name? Queen Helena Augusta and King George Arthur

You find his family to be very warm and inviting, and you realize you are more in love with him than ever. He tells you he loves you, too, but he hasn’t proposed. Finally, he asks you to marry him!

How much longer before he proposes?
    5 or 6: two years

How does he propose? In the royal garden during the first snow of the season

What does your engagement ring look like?
    6. http://pics.boards.weddingbee.com/35...d-engageme.jpg

After the official engagement announcement, you get down to the business of planning your wedding.

How long do you plan?
    3 or 4: nine months

Finally, the day arrives! You and Willem are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

What does your dress look like?
    1 or 4: [url]http://molinadesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/wedding-gown-trends-2012-long-sleeves-wedding-gown-wedding-guide.jpgoo]

After the wedding, you and Willem go on a three-week honeymoon to Bahamas. When you come back, you move into the palace.

What does it look like? Stone walls, gardens, fountains.

You have been married for a while when you find out you’re pregnant. You are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Your child will be the next king or queen of Sweden.

How long are you married before you get pregnant?
    2 or 5: two years

What do you have?
    2 or 5: girl

What do you name the baby? Isla Eloise

You and Willem have been living happily in the palace with Isla for two years when you find out you are pregnant again.

What do you have?
    1. girl

What do you name the baby(s)? Josephine Clara Astrid

How many more times do you get pregnant?
    1 or 4: one

What do you have?
    3. twins (girl/boy)

What do you name the baby(s)? Theodore Jasper Axel and Cora Lillian Elsa

Some years later, King George announces that he will abdicate in favor of Willem. You become Queen/Grand Duchess of Sweden and Isla becomes the Crown Princess.

You and Willem live happily ever after with your children.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!

Once the first day of the conference is over, Artemis Delilah Jones and I go back to our hotel room. I
    can’t stop thinking about Vilhelm and dinner tonight.
    I spend a long time agonizing over what to wear,
    wanting to pick the right outfit.

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/what_jacket/set?id=65958269

Almost as soon as I finish getting dressed, I
    look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. I
    hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Vilhelm
    waiting for me, causing butterflies to start flying
    around my stomach.

He takes me to a nice restaurant, and I'm glad that I'm dressed up. Just like that night four
    years ago, we spend the whole evening talking,
    long after we finish our meal. At the end of the
    night, he takes me back to my hotel and we
    exchange numbers.

That night I hardly sleep. Going out with Vilhelm
    for dinner makes me remember everything I like
    about him. For the rest of the week, I continue to
    run into him at the conference. When I see him,
    we make excuses to talk to each other. I'm
    pretty sure that Artemis notices the smile
    that’s always on my face, but thankfully she
    doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for my coworkers and I
    to leave Sweden. The night before we leave,
    Vilhelm comes to see me to say goodbye. He kisses
    me on the cheek, leaving me wondering exactly
    where our relationship stands.

My coworkers and I fly back to Atlanta. Over the
    next few months, Vilhelm and I call and Skype,
    and I realize I'm falling in love with him.
    Eventually the two of us decide that I should
    meet his family after dating for 18 months .

I fly back to Sweden, where Vilhelm meets me
    at the airport. He takes me to the palace to meet
    his family.

His parents: King Leopold William Livingstone and Queen Augusta Beatrice Luise

He also has a brother and sister, Amadeo Nicholas James and Emma Victoria Louise

I find his family to be very warm and inviting,
    and I realize I am more in love with him than
    ever. He tells me he loves me, too, but he hasn’t
    proposed. Finally, he asks me to marry him!

The proposal comes 18 months later.

The ring: http://www.engagementringsguide.org/...ment-Rings.jpg

After the official engagement announcement, we
    get down to the business of planning our wedding.

We plan for one year

Finally, the day arrives! Vilhelm and I are
    married in a glorious ceremony in a grand
    cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

My dress: http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/...main_image.jpg

After the wedding, Vilhelm and I go on a three-week honeymoon to Italy. When we
    come back, we move into the palace.

We have been married for three years when I find
    out I'm pregnant. I am excited, but a little
    nervous to raise a prince or princess. Our child will
    be the next king or queen of Sweden.

The baby is a girl.

She is Princess Isla Victoria Estelle.

Vilhelm and I have been living happily in the
    palace with Eloise for two years when I find out
    we are pregnant again.

It's a boy: Gideon Walter Vilhelm.

We have one more child, Phoebe Sylvia Lily.

Some years later, King Leopold announces
    that he will abdicate in favor of Vilhelm. I
    become Queen/Grand Duchess of Sweden and
    Isla becomes the Crown Princess.

Vilhelm and I live happily ever after with our children.
    Sari, high school senior.

The enchanting little witches & wizards: Under Construction and Pending.

Once the first day of the conference is over, you and (Amelia) go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about (Jose) and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.

What are you wearing?
    1. http://www.polyvore.com/date_night/set?id=34711421

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Jose) waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

He takes you to a nice restaurant, and you’re glad you dressed like you did. Just like that night four years ago, you spend the whole evening talking, long after you finish your meal. At the end of the night, he takes you back to your hotel and you exchange numbers.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with (Jose) for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that Amelia) notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave (Spain). The night before you leave, (Jose) comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to (Atlanta). Over the next few months, you and Jose) call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family.

How long do you date?
    1 or 2: one year

You fly back to Spain), where (Jose) meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    6. two sisters and a brother
    Maria Luisa, Amalia, and nicolas
    What are his parents’ names? (Christian and Victoria)

You find his family to be very warm and inviting, and you realize you are more in love with him than ever. He tells you he loves you, too, but he hasn’t proposed. Finally, he asks you to marry him!

3 or 4: 18 months
    How does he propose? (Romantic dinner)

1. http://engagementringsa.com/wp-conte...012/04/2-2.jpg

After the official engagement announcement, you get down to the business of planning your wedding.

How long do you plan?
    3 or 4: nine months

Finally, the day arrives! You and (PRINCE Jose) are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

1 or 4: http://molinadesign.com/wp-content/u...ding-guide.jpg

After the wedding, you and (PRINCE) go on a three-week honeymoon to (Rome). When you come back, you move into the palace.

What does it look like?

You have been married for a while when you find out you’re pregnant. You are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Your child will be the next king or queen of (Spain).

2 or 5: two years

What do you have?
    1 or 4: boy

What do you name the baby?
    First name: Gabriel

You and Jose) have been living happily in the palace with (Gabriel) for two years when you find out you are pregnant again.

What do you have?

What do you name the baby(s)?
    First name: http://nameberry.com/list/339/Vintage-Baby-Names
    Middles are your choice, must have two. One must be from prince’s country. Clara Louisa Amelia and Isabella Beatrice Pearl

2 or 5: two

What do you have?

What do you name the baby(s)? Abraham Felipe Jose and Louis Arturo
    First name: http://nameberry.com/list/339/Vintage-Baby-Names
    Middles are your choice, must have two. One must be from prince’s country.

Some years later, (KING/GRAND DUKE) announces that he will abdicate in favor of (PRINCE). You become Queen/Grand Duchess of (COUNTRY) and (ELDEST CHILD) becomes the Crown Prince/Princess.

You and (HUSBAND) live happily ever after with your children.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Once the first day of the conference is over, you and Veronica go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about Wilhelm and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.

What are you wearing?
    http://www.polyvore.com/date_night/set?id=34711421

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Wilhelm waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with Wilhelm for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that Veronica notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn't say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave Sweden. The night before you leave, Wilhelm comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to New York City. Over the next few months, you and Wilhelm call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family.

How long do you date?
    two years

You fly back to Sweden, where Wilhelm meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    one sister and one brother

What are their names?
    Christian Constantine Henrik
    Victoria Eleonore Sofia

What are his parents’ names?
    George Edward Ludwig
    Charlotte Augusta Adelaide

You find his family to be very warm and inviting, and you realize you are more in love with him than ever. He tells you he loves you, too, but he hasn't proposed. Finally, he asks you to marry him!

18 months

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NNdSnqQPL.jpg

How long do you plan?
    nine months

Finally, the day arrives! You and Wilhelm are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/...main_image.jpg

After the wedding, you and Wilhelm go on a three-week honeymoon to France. When you come back, you move into the palace.

What does it look like? http://www.gardenvisit.com/assets/ma...weden_600x.jpg

You have been married for a while when you find out you’re pregnant. You are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Your child will be the next king or queen of Sweden.

one year

What do you have?
    boy

What do you name the baby?
    Edmund Frederick Sebastian

You and Wilhelm have been living happily in the palace with Edmund for two years when you find out you are pregnant again.

What do you have?
    boy

Theodore Johannes Heinrik

one

What do you have?
    girl

Genevieve Eleonora Carolina

Some years later, George announces that he will abdicate in favor of Wilhelm. You become Queen/Grand Duchess of Sweden and Edmund becomes the Crown Prince/Princess.

You and Wilhelm live happily ever after with your children.

Once the first day of the conference is over, you and Morgan go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about Pierre and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.
    http://www.polyvore.com/coral_white_...11&id=45689394

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Pierre waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with Pierre for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that Morgan notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave Luxembourg. The night before you leave, Pierre comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to New York City. Over the next few months, you and Pierre call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family after dating for a year.

You fly back to Luxembourg, where Pierre meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    His parents Adelaide Norah & Leopold Anton. Along with his brother Henrik Nicholas & sister Amalia Leonor.

You find his family to be very warm and inviting, and you realize you are more in love with him than ever. He tells you he loves you, too, but he hasn’t proposed. Finally after a year, he asks you to marry him!

He proposes on a trip to South Africa while you are taking in the wild life, he gets down on one knee.
    http://deprisco.com/images/christopher_diamond.jpg

After the official engagement announcement, you get down to the business of planning your wedding which takes 6 months.

Finally, the day arrives! You and Pierre are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

http://jamescliffordcollection.com/w...ads/J21272.jpg

After the wedding, you and Pierre go on a three-week honeymoon to Bora Bora. When you come back, you move into the palace.

You have been married for a while when you find out you’re pregnant. You are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Your child will be the next king or queen of Luxembourg.

They were married for 2 years before having a baby boy James Gabriel.

You and Pierre have been living happily in the palace with James for two years when you find out you are pregnant again, this time with twin girls!
    Arabella Daphne Grace & Theadora Carina Ivy (Aria & Thea)

One year later Pierre & Scarlett welcome a baby boy who they name Calvin Luca Sebastian

Two years later they had their final child another little girl whom they name Genevieve Lara Pearl

Some years later, King Leopold announces that he will abdicate in favor of Pierre. You become Queen of Luxembourg and James becomes the Crown Prince.

You and Pierre live happily ever after with your children.