Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Once the first day of the conference is over, Darcy and I go back to our hotel room. I can’t stop thinking about Liam and dinner tonight. I spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit. I eventually decide upon this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/happy_new_ye...et?id=67451778
    Almost as soon as I finish getting dressed, I look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. I hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Liam waiting for me, causing butterflies to start flying around my stomach.
    He takes us to a nice restaurant, and I'm glad I dressed like you did. Just like that night four years ago, we spend the whole evening talking, long after we finish our meal. At the end of the night, he takes me back to the hotel and we exchange numbers.
    That night I hardly sleep. Going out with Liam for dinner makes me remember everything I like about him. For the rest of the week, I continue to run into him at the conference. Whenever I see him, we make excuses to talk to each other. I'm pretty sure that Darcy notices the smile that’s always on my face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.
    All too soon, it is time for me and my coworkers to leave Denmark. The night before we leave, Liam comes to see me to say goodbye. He kisses me on the cheek, leaving me to wonder exactly where our relationship stands.
    My coworkers and I fly back to New York. Over the next few months, Liam and I call and Skype, and I realize I'm falling in love with him. Eventually the two of us decide that I should meet his family. We date for two years during this time.
    I fly back to Denmark, where Liam meets me at the airport. He takes me to the palace to meet his family.
    I meet Liam's two brothers, Prince Henrik Felipe, age 26 and Prince Nicolas James, age 20 and I meet their parents King George Stanley and Queen Alice Caroline.
    I find his family to be very warm and inviting, and I realize you are more in love with him than ever. He tells me he loves me, too, but he hasn’t proposed. Finally, only a year (!) later, he asks me to marry him! It was Christmas Eve and he had invited me and my family over for Christmas. He proposed in front of the tree just as we were all getting snuggled down to watch Miracle on 34th Street, one of my favourite movies! My ring looks like this: http://www.engagementringsguide.org/...ment-Rings.jpg
    After the official engagement announcement, we {*ahem* I} get down to the business of planning our wedding.
    The planning takes only six months, although how I managed it I'll never know!
    Finally, the day arrives! Liam and I are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince. This was my dress: http://jamescliffordcollection.com/w...ads/J21272.jpg
    After the wedding, Liam and I go on a three-week honeymoon to Cayo Coco, Cuba. When we return back, I move into the palace.
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/116835..._500_large.jpg
    We have been married for a year when I find out I'm pregnant. I are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Our child will be the next king or queen of Denmark.
    Approximately eight months later I give birth to our first child, a girl, who we name Isla Sofia Ariane
    Liam and I have been living happily in the palace with Isla for two years when we discover I am pregnant again. Eight months later I give birth to our second child, another daughter who we name Phoebe Kristen Anneliese
    We go on to have four more children.
    Two years after Phoebe is born we discover I am pregnant again, this time I am further along than I thought and six months later I give birth to our third child and first son, who we name Oscar Hugo Felix
    Only a year after Oscar is born we are shocked to discover I am expecting twins! Seven months later I give birth to our fourth and fifth children, a boy and a girl, who we decide to name Caleb Romeo Mathies and Eleanor Petra Gwendolyn.
    Three years later, I am missing having a baby around and we agree to try for our sixth and final child. It takes a few months to get a positive pregnancy test but 11 months after we decided to try I am once again giving birth. Our final child, a daughter, is named Amelia Hazel Caryn.
    Some years later, King George Stanley announces that he will abdicate in favour of Crown Prince Liam becoming King. I then become Queen Emilia Marie of Denmark and Isla becomes the Crown Princess.
    Liam and I live happily ever after with our children.

Our family now -

DH [47] - King Liam Gregos
    DW [46] - Queen Emilia Marie
    DD [16] - Crown Princess Isla Sofia Ariane
    DD [14] - Princess Phoebe Kristen Anneliese
    DS [12] - Prince Oscar Hugo Felix
    DS/DD [11] - Prince Caleb Romeo Mathies / Princess Eleanor Petra Gwendolyn
    DD [7] - Princess Amelia Hazel Caryn
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, its sings because it has a song."
    ~ Maya Angelou

Once the first day of the conference is over, you and Mary-Kate go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about Étienne and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.

What are you wearing?
    3.http://www.polyvore.com/coral_white_...11&id=45689394

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Étienne waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

He takes you to a nice restaurant, and you’re glad you dressed like you did. Just like that night four years ago, you spend the whole evening talking, long after you finish your meal. At the end of the night, he takes you back to your hotel and you exchange numbers.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with Étienne for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that Mary-Kate notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave Belgium. The night before you leave, Étienne comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to New York. Over the next few months, you and Étienne call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family.

How long do you date?
    3 or 4: 18 months

You fly back to Belgium, where Étienne meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    How many siblings does he have?
    4. one sister

What are their names?
    HRH Princess Eloise of Belgium

What are his parents’ names?
    HRH King Albert of Belgium
    HRH Queen Beatrice of Belgium

You find his family to be very warm and inviting, and you realize you are more in love with him than ever. He tells you he loves you, too, but he hasn’t proposed. Finally, he asks you to marry him!

How much longer before he proposes?
    3 or 4: 18 months

How does he propose?
    He asks me out to a date to the bar we first met, eight years ago. He goes down on one knee and pops the question.

What does your engagement ring look like?
    3. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NNdSnqQPL.jpg

After the official engagement announcement, you get down to the business of planning your wedding.

How long do you plan?
    5 or 6: one year

Finally, the day arrives! You and Étienne are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

What does your dress look like?
    1 or 4: http://molinadesign.com/wp-content/u...ding-guide.jpg

After the wedding, you and Étienne go on a three-week honeymoon to Bora Bora. When you come back, you move into the palace.

What does it look like?
    http://www.build-iphone.com/uploads/...0wallpaper.jpg

You have been married for a while when you find out you’re pregnant. You are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Your child will be the next king or queen of Belgium.

How long are you married before you get pregnant?
    2 or 5: two years

What do you have?
    2 or 5: girl

What do you name the baby?
    HRH Princess Leonor Beatrice Marie of Belgium

You and Étienne have been living happily in the palace with Leonor for two years when you find out you are pregnant again.

What do you have?
    4. girl

HRH Princess Amelia Mathilde Lore of Belgium

How many more times do you get pregnant?
    1 or 4: one

What do you have?
    3. twins (girl/boy)

What do you name the babies?
    HRH Princess Josephine Manon Eloise of Belgium
    HRH Prince Vincent Albert Louis of Belgium

Some years later, King Albert announces that he will abdicate in favor of Prince Étienne. You become QueenBelgium and Leonor becomes the Crown Princess.

You and Étienne live happily ever after with your children.

Once the first day of the conference is over, you and Elena go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about George and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.

What are you wearing? http://www.polyvore.com/black_coral_...96&id=44976702

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find George waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

He takes you to a nice restaurant, and you’re glad you dressed like you did. Just like that night four years ago, you spend the whole evening talking, long after you finish your meal. At the end of the night, he takes you back to your hotel and you exchange numbers.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with George for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that Elena notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave Belgium. The night before you leave, George comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to Los Angeles. Over the next few months, you and George call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family.

How long do you date? Two years

You fly back to Belgium, where George meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    How many siblings does he have? One sister

What is her name? Princess Louise Victoria Maud

What are his parents’ names? King Arthur William John and Queen Beatrice Adelaide Mary

You find his family to be very warm and inviting, and you realize you are more in love with him than ever. He tells you he loves you, too, but he hasn’t proposed. Finally, he asks you to marry him!

How much longer before he proposes? Two years

How does he propose? He comes to visit me in Los Angeles and proposes on the beach at sunset.

What does your engagement ring look like? http://deprisco.com/images/christopher_diamond.jpg

After the official engagement announcement, you get down to the business of planning your wedding.

How long do you plan? Six months

Finally, the day arrives! You and George are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

What does your dress look like? http://jamescliffordcollection.com/w...ads/J21272.jpg

After the wedding, you and George go on a three-week honeymoon to England. When you come back, you move into the palace.

What does it look like? http://www.scenicreflections.com/fil...,%20Sweden.jpg

You have been married for a while when you find out you’re pregnant. You are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Your child will be the next king or queen of Belgium.

How long are you married before you get pregnant? One year

What do you have? A girl

What do you name the baby? Princess Alice Beatrix Maud

You and George have been living happily in the palace with Alice for two years when you find out you are pregnant again.

What do you have? Twins (girl/boy)

What do you name the babies? Princess Violet Amalia Grace and Prince Henry Jonathan Bram

How many more times do you get pregnant? One

What do you have? Girl

What do you name the baby? Princess Clara Judith Anouk

Some years later, King Arthur announces that he will abdicate in favor of George. You become Queen of Belgium and Alice becomes the Crown Princess.

You and George live happily ever after with your children.
    -Bailey-
    19 year old name addict

Alice, Amelie, Eleanor, Elodie, Eloise, Esme, Eve, Felicity, Imogen, Ivy, June, Maeve, Olive, Phoebe, Violet
    Dashiell, Declan, Elliot, Everett, Ezra, Felix, Finn, Henry, Hugo, Isaac, Jasper, Jude, Luke, Oliver, Samuel

Once the first day of the conference is over, you and Josie go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about Kris and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.

What are you wearing? http://www.polyvore.com/what_jacket/set?id=65958269

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find kris waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with kris for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that josie notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave denmark. The night before you leave, kris comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to NY. Over the next few months, you and kris call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family.

How long do you date? two years

You fly back to denmark, where kris meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    How many siblings does he have? two brothers

What are their names? Prince Henrik Carlos & Prince Felipe Miguel of Denmark

What are his parents’ names? Queen Melita Luise & King Leopold Alfred

How much longer before he proposes? two years

How does he propose? You attend an annual gathering and he asks you infront of his whole family & friends.. and of course you accepted! with glee!!

What does your engagement ring look like? http://pics.boards.weddingbee.com/35...d-engageme.jpg

How long do you plan? nine months

Finally, the day arrives! You and Prince Kristof Stefan of Denmark are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

What does your dress look like? http://jamescliffordcollection.com/w...ads/J21272.jpg

After the wedding, you and Kristof aka kris go on a three-week honeymoon to Scotland uk. When you come back, you move into the palace.

What does it look like? i huge castle!! really big.. infact it feels too big!! but you soon got used to it!!

You have been married for a while when you find out you’re pregnant. You are excited, but a little nervous to raise a prince or princess. Your child will be the next king or queen of Denmark.

How long are you married before you get pregnant? three years

What do you have? boy

First name: Prince Niklaus 'Klaus' Constantine Amedeo of Denmark

You and kristof have been living happily in the palace with Klaus for two years when you find out you are pregnant again.

What do you have? boy

What do you name the baby(s)? Vincent 'Vinny' Sebastien of Denmark

How many more times do you get pregnant? three
    DD: TW: ? TW G + B

What do you have? Girl then Twin girls then Twin Girl & Boy

What do you name the baby(s)?
    Princess Theadora 'Thea' Renata Beatrice of Denmark
    Princesses Arabella 'Bella' Johanne Eleanor & Josephina 'josie' Florence Alvilda
    Prince Phineas' Finn' Iver Gideon & Princess Phoebe 'Feeb' helena Lillian of Denmark

Some years later, king Leopold Alfred announces that he will abdicate in favor of Kristof Barnaby Julien. You become Queen/Grand Duchess of denmark and Niklaus 'Klaus' Constantine Amedeo becomes the Crown Prince.

You and Kristof live happily ever after with your children.
    *Britberry* Dani
    ❤ B&L❤
    Love thinking up name combos

Fave combos:Sawyer Phoenix Castiel?~Logan Elijah Mark~ Elijah Talon Jakob~ Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe~Spencer Devon Mitchell / Kairi Peyton Alana~ Marnie Isabeau Grace~ Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn~Cailyn Schuyler ❤
    GP's: Castiel. Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke.

Not trying but thinking of the future..

"All you need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan.

Once the first day of the conference is over, you and Hanna go back to your hotel room. You can’t stop thinking about Joseph and dinner tonight. You spend a long time agonizing over what to wear, wanting to pick the right outfit.

What are you wearing?
    4. http://www.polyvore.com/happy_new_ye...et?id=67451778

Almost as soon as you finish getting dressed, you look at the clock and see that it is already 7:00. You hurry down to the lobby of the hotel to find Joseph waiting for you, causing butterflies to start flying around your stomach.

That night you hardly sleep. Going out with Joseph for dinner makes you remember everything you like about him. For the rest of the week, you continue to run into him at the conference. When you see him, you make excuses to talk to each other. You’re pretty sure that Hanna notices the smile that’s always on your face, but thankfully she doesn’t say anything.

All too soon, it is time for you and your coworkers to leave Belgium. The night before you leave, Joseph comes to see you to say goodbye. He kisses you on the cheek, leaving you wonder exactly where your relationship stands.

You and your coworkers fly back to Denver. Over the next few months, you and Joseph call and Skype, and you realize you’re falling in love with him. Eventually the two of you decide that you should meet his family.

How long do you date?
    2 years

You fly back to Belgium, where Joseph meets you at the airport. He takes you to the palace to meet his family.
    How many siblings does he have?
    4. one sister

What are her name? Princess Isla Amalia

What are his parents’ names? King Christian Joseph and Queen Helena Mary

How much longer before he proposes?
    2 years

How does he propose? on a helicopter ride around Belgium, he asks you once the sun begins to set, making the whole sky pink (aka your favorite color!)

What does your engagement ring look like?
    5. http://www.engagementringsguide.org/...ment-Rings.jpg

How long do you plan?
    9 months

Finally, the day arrives! You and Joseph are married in a glorious ceremony in a grand cathedral, since he is the Crown Prince.

What does your dress look like?
    1 or 4: http://molinadesign.com/wp-content/u...ding-guide.jpg

After the wedding, you and Joseph go on a three-week honeymoon to Jamaica. When you come back, you move into the palace.

What does it look like? very old, stone, looks like it may be cold but the inside is warm and homey, mostly thanks to Queen Helena's careful redecoration

How long are you married before you get pregnant?
    3 years

What do you have?
    boy

First name: Nicolas "Cole" Christian Gabriel

You and Joseph have been living happily in the palace with Cole for two years when you find out you are pregnant again.

What do you have?
    another boy

Noah Sebastian Levi

How many more times do you get pregnant?
    three

DD - Amelia "Millie" June Helena
    DD - Clara Kate Isla
    DD - Aurelia Lily Maria

Some years later, King Christian announces that he will abdicate in favor of Joseph. You become Queen of Belgium and Cole becomes the Crown Prince.

You and Joseph live happily ever after with your children.

DH - King Joseph Christian Henry - 49
    DW - Queen Caroline Eleanor - 45
    DS - Crown Prince Nicolas "Cole" Christian Gabriel - 16
    DS - Prince Noah Sebastian Levi - 15
    DD - Princess Amelia "Millie" June Helena - 13
    DD - Princess Clara Kate Isla - 11
    DD - Princess Aurelia Lily Maria - 8
    just a name nerd with lots of plans.
    Childhood cancer has names too. Never forget Ronan, Talia, Ty, and all the other children suffering