Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Commoner to Royal Part 2: A Chance Meeting

Part One: http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...-First-Meeting

Use this dice: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s/dice/six.htm

It has been four years since you returned from your study abroad program in (COUNTRY). You have since graduated from (COLLEGE) with a degree in (MAJOR). After graduation, you got a job in (CAREER) in a big city.

What city do you move to?
    1. New York City
    2. Los Angeles
    3. Chicago
    4. Boston
    5. Atlanta
    6. Denver

You have dated several guys since you returned from (COUNTRY), but you haven’t forgotten about (NAME OF GUY YOU MET). Therefore, you are very excited when your employer, (NAME OF EMPLOYER), decides to send a group of employees to (COUNTRY) for a conference. You are even more excited when your boss tells you that you get to go.

As you pack your suitcases and get ready to leave on your trip, you tell yourself that you’re excited to be going back to (COUNTRY) and being able to practice (LANGUAGE), not because you’re hoping to see (GUY) again. After all, what are the odds that you’ll run into him again?

You and a co-worker get seats next to each other on the flight to (COUNTRY). Although your co-worker is friendly, you can’t help comparing her to your roommate from your study abroad program, (NAME OF ROOMMATE).

What is your co-worker’s name?

Your plane lands in (COUNTRY) and you can’t help but feel a little smug when you’re the only one in your group who speaks enough (LANGUAGE) to communicate with locals. You help your group find the hotel, where you discover that you and (COWORKER) are roommates.

The next morning you wake up early. By the time the rest of your group, including (COWORKER), wakes up, you are ready to go. Your driver pulls up in the car, and the whole group piles in. Your conference is being held in a large government building, and your group is told that several government officials from (COUNTRY) will be in attendance.

You and (COWORKER) find seats next to each other in the auditorium where the opening meeting is being held. You see several well-dressed people in front of the stage, talking urgently and shuffling papers, and you assume that these are the government officials.

The leader of the conference begins the meeting by thanking everyone for showing up, and then announces that the Crown Prince of (COUNTRY) will be making a speech about (WORK RELATED TO YOUR CAREER). A younger man stands up and walks to the center of the stage. You pretend to be coughing to stifle your gasp, but (COWORKER) still looks at you funny. The Crown Prince is (GUY YOU MET)!

You barely hear a word he says during his speech because you are so shocked. Sure, you had hoped to see him again on your trip, but not quite like this.

Eventually the meeting is over and the conference leader says that everyone will split up and attend smaller discussions. You and (COWORKER) decide to go to different discussions, and split up. You are walking down the hall toward one of the rooms when you hear your name.

You turn around, and (PRINCE) is behind you. You don’t really know what to say to a Crown Prince, but before you can embarrass yourself he starts talking. He tells you that he saw you in the audience and wanted to talk to you. You are wary, but he tells you that he is the same guy that you met four years ago. He asks you go out for dinner with him that night, and you agree.

To be continued…

It has been four years since you returned from your study abroad program in Sweden. You have since graduated from Reed College with a degree in Theater. After graduation, you got a job in acting in a big city.

New York City

You have dated several guys since you returned from Sweden, but you haven’t forgotten about Kristoffer. Therefore, you are very excited when your employer, New York Talent Agency, decides to send a group of employees to Sweden for a conference. You are even more excited when your boss tells you that you get to go.

As you pack your suitcases and get ready to leave on your trip, you tell yourself that you’re excited to be going back to Sweden and being able to practice Swedish, not because you’re hoping to see Kristoffer again. After all, what are the odds that you’ll run into him again?

You and a co-worker get seats next to each other on the flight to Sweden. Although your co-worker is friendly, you can’t help comparing her to your roommate from your study abroad program, Jane.

Maggie Delilah Hayes

Your plane lands in Sweden and you can’t help but feel a little smug when you’re the only one in your group who speaks enough Swedish to communicate with locals. You help your group find the hotel, where you discover that you and Maggie are roommates.

The next morning you wake up early. By the time the rest of your group, including Maggie, wakes up, you are ready to go. Your driver pulls up in the car, and the whole group piles in. Your conference is being held in a large government building, and your group is told that several government officials from Sweden will be in attendance.

You and Maggie find seats next to each other in the auditorium where the opening meeting is being held. You see several well-dressed people in front of the stage, talking urgently and shuffling papers, and you assume that these are the government officials.

The leader of the conference begins the meeting by thanking everyone for showing up, and then announces that the Crown Prince of Sweden will be making a speech about acting. A younger man stands up and walks to the center of the stage. You pretend to be coughing to stifle your gasp, but Maggie still looks at you funny. The Crown Prince is Kristoffer!

You barely hear a word he says during his speech because you are so shocked. Sure, you had hoped to see him again on your trip, but not quite like this.

Eventually the meeting is over and the conference leader says that everyone will split up and attend smaller discussions. You and Maggie decide to go to different discussions, and split up. You are walking down the hall toward one of the rooms when you hear your name.

You turn around, and Kristoffer is behind you. You don’t really know what to say to a Crown Prince, but before you can embarrass yourself he starts talking. He tells you that he saw you in the audience and wanted to talk to you. You are wary, but he tells you that he is the same guy that you met four years ago. He asks you go out for dinner with him that night, and you agree.
    I'm a young writer who's obsessed with baby names!!!!!!!!
    Favorite names coming soon...
    Elrock13

It has been four years since I returned from your study abroad program in Denmark. I have since graduated from NYU with a degree in English. After graduation, I got a job as a freelance Journalist in a New York City.
    I have dated several guys since you returned from Denmark, but I haven’t forgotten about Liam. Therefore, I am very excited when my employer, Richard Mason, decides to send a group of employees to Denmark for a conference. I am even more excited when my boss tells me that I get to go.
    As I pack my suitcases and get ready to leave on the trip, I'm excited to be going back to Denmark and being able to practice Danish, not because I'm hoping to see Liam again. After all, what are the odds that I’ll run into him again?
    A co-worker, Darcy Elizabeth Bates and I get seats next to each other on the flight to Denmark. Although Darcy is friendly, I can’t help comparing her to my roommate from my study abroad program, Brooke.
    The plane lands in Denmark and I can’t help but feel a little smug when I'm the only one in the whole group who speaks enough Danish to communicate with locals. I help the group find the hotel, where I discover that Darcy and I are roommates.
    The next morning I wake up early. By the time the rest of the group, including Darcy, wakes up, I am ready to go. Our driver pulls up in the car, and the whole group piles in. The conference is being held in a large government building, and our group is told that several government officials from Denmark will be in attendance.
    Darcy and I find seats next to each other in the auditorium where the opening meeting is being held. I see several well-dressed people in front of the stage, talking urgently and shuffling papers, and assume that these are the government officials.
    The leader of the conference begins the meeting by thanking everyone for showing up, and then announces that the Crown Prince of Denmark will be making a speech about Journalism. A younger man stands up and walks to the center of the stage. I pretend to be coughing to stifle my gasp, but Darcy still looks at me funny. The Crown Prince is Liam!!
    I barely hear a word he says during his speech because I'm are so shocked. Sure, I had hoped to see him again on this trip, but not quite like this.
    Eventually the meeting is over and the conference leader says that everyone will split up and attend smaller discussions. Darcy and I decide to go to different discussions, and split up. I'm are walking down the hall toward one of the rooms when I hear my name.
    I turn around, and Liam is behind me. I don’t really know what to say to a Crown Prince, but before I can embarrass myself he starts talking. He tells me that he saw me in the audience and wanted to talk. I am wary, but he tells me that he is the same guy that I met four years ago. He asks me out for dinner with him that night, and I agree.......
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, its sings because it has a song."
    ~ Maya Angelou

It has been four years since I returned from my
    study abroad program in Sweden. I have
    since graduated from Berkeley with a degree in
    psychology. After graduation, I got a job in
    a high school as a counselor in Atlanta, Georgia.

I have dated several guys since I returned
    from Sweden, but I haven’t forgotten about
    Vilhelm. Therefore, I am very
    excited when my employer, June Rebecca Gillespie
    decides to send a group of counselors
    to Sweden for a conference. I are even more
    excited when June tells me that I get to go.

As I pack my suitcases and get ready to leave
    on mu trip, I tell myself that I'm excited to
    be going back to Sweden and being able to
    practice Swedish not because I'm hoping to
    see Vilhelm again. After all, what are the odds that
    I'll run into him again?

A co-worker, Artemis Delilah Jones, and I get seats next to each other
    on the flight to Sweden. Although my co-worker is friendly, I can’t help comparing her to
    my roommate from my study abroad program, Tuesday Anastasia Smith.

My plane lands in Sweden and I can’t help
    but feel a little smug when I'm the only one in
    my group who speaks enough Swedish to
    communicate with locals. I help my group find
    the hotel, where I discover that Artemis and I are roommates.

The next morning I wake up early. By the time
    the rest of my group, including Artemis,
    wakes up, I am ready to go. Our driver pulls up
    in the car, and the whole group piles in. Our
    conference is being held in a large government
    building, and my group is told that several
    government officials from Sweden will be in
    attendance.

Artemis and I find seats next to each other
    in the auditorium where the opening meeting is
    being held. I see several well-dressed people in
    front of the stage, talking urgently and shuffling
    papers, and I assume that these are the
    government officials.

The leader of the conference begins the meeting by
    thanking everyone for showing up, and then
    announces that the Crown Prince of Sweden
    will be making a speech about Psychology. A younger man stands up and
    walks to the center of the stage. I pretend to be
    coughing to stifle my gasp, but Artemis still
    looks at me funny. The Crown Prince is Vilhelm!

I barely hear a word he says during his speech
    because I am so shocked. Sure, I had hoped
    to see him again on my trip, but not quite like this.

Eventually the meeting is over and the conference
    leader says that everyone will split up and attend
    smaller discussions. Artemis and I decide
    to go to different discussions, and split up. I am
    walking down the hall toward one of the rooms
    when I hear a shouted, "Serena!" behind me.

I turn around, and Vilhelm is behind me. I
    don’t really know what to say to a Crown Prince,
    but before I can embarrass myself, he starts
    talking. He tells me that he saw me in the
    audience and wanted to talk to me. I am wary,
    but he tells me that he is the same guy that I
    met four years ago. He asks me to go out for dinner
    with him that night, and I agree.
    Sari, lover of names.

The enchanting little witches: Euphemia, Cressida, Ottoline & Hermione.
    The charming young wizards: Bartholmew, Zephyr, Cosmo & Lucian.

It has been four years since you returned from your study abroad program in Denmark. You have since graduated from Dartmouth with a degree in sociology. After graduation, you got a job as a social worker in a big city.

- Chicago

You have dated several guys since you returned from Denmark, but you haven’t forgotten about Christopher. Therefore, you are very excited when your employer, Weiss Memorial Hospital, decides to send a group of employees to Denmark for a conference. You are even more excited when your boss tells you that you get to go.

As you pack your suitcases and get ready to leave on your trip, you tell yourself that you’re excited to be going back to Denmark and being able to practice Danish, not because you’re hoping to see Christopher again. After all, what are the odds that you’ll run into him again?

You and a co-worker get seats next to each other on the flight to Denmark. Although your co-worker is friendly, you can’t help comparing her to your roommate from your study abroad program, Molly.

- Hannah Elizabeth Johnson

Your plane lands in Denmark and you can’t help but feel a little smug when you’re the only one in your group who speaks enough Danish to communicate with locals. You help your group find the hotel, where you discover that you and Hannah are roommates.

The next morning you wake up early. By the time the rest of your group, including Hannah, wakes up, you are ready to go. Your driver pulls up in the car, and the whole group piles in. Your conference is being held in a large government building, and your group is told that several government officials from Denmark will be in attendance.

You and Hannah find seats next to each other in the auditorium where the opening meeting is being held. You see several well-dressed people in front of the stage, talking urgently and shuffling papers, and you assume that these are the government officials.

The leader of the conference begins the meeting by thanking everyone for showing up, and then announces that the Crown Prince of Denmark will be making a speech about Global Child Welfare. A younger man stands up and walks to the center of the stage. You pretend to be coughing to stifle your gasp, but Hannah still looks at you funny. The Crown Prince is Christopher!

Eventually the meeting is over and the conference leader says that everyone will split up and attend smaller discussions. You and Hannah decide to go to different discussions, and split up. You are walking down the hall toward one of the rooms when you hear your name.

You turn around, and Christopher is behind you. You don’t really know what to say to a Crown Prince, but before you can embarrass yourself he starts talking. He tells you that he saw you in the audience and wanted to talk to you. You are wary, but he tells you that he is the same guy that you met four years ago. He asks you go out for dinner with him that night, and you agree.

To be continued…