Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Liliana nn Lily or Emily nn Emmy or Lillian nn Lily

Hi, I would really appreciate your feedback. Sibling names are Charlotte (we call her Charlie) and Sophie. Last name is Smith. What name do you like best as a first and I am also looking for middle name suggestions.
    Thank you!!

Lillian is lovely, less popular than Emily and less frilly than Liliana, and it goes great with her sisters.

Lillian Emily Smith has a nice ring to it, I think.

Emily nn Emmy!

I know Emily is very popular, but I find it to be timeless and elegant. Liliana / Lillian / Lily are a bit too trendy for me. Emily Smith is quite a common name, if that is not a concern to you then go for it! I'd suggest a more unique middle name to balance it out.

Also, Emily is perfect with Charlotte and Sophie.

Liliana is a name that I love, it's high up on my own list but lately I've been having second thoughts to whether I actually do like it better than Lillian. I've decided that although Liliana is more uncommon and quite "frilly" as some people say, I do like it more. Liliana Rae is my standard combo but I am also looking to change, I also like: Liliana Eve, Liliana Skye, Liliana Brooke, Liliana Emma, Liliana Wren, Liliana Kay
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I love Emily. So classic and refined, timeless!! It goes perfectly with your daughters names. My second choice would be Lillian.
    Proud mother to Susannah Corinne, due April 4th, 2013