Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thoughts on Thea, Ramona and Verona? Feedback for each first name ?

Verona Celeste
    Verona Iris

Ramona Celeste
    Ramona Isadora Jane
    Ramona Iris
    Also if we used Ramona nick name would be Romy
    Thea Isadora Jane
    Thea kathrine
    Last edited by rockabella2009; May 6th, 2013 at 08:54 PM.

I like Ramona Celeste the best. I'm not a huge fan of Verona, but I do like Thea. I've always loved the name Ramona, though.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (8), Genevieve Susan (3), and Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014). TTC #5

Boys: Everett, Sebastian, Augustus, Samuel, Abraham, Elias, Julian, Silas, Nicholas
    Girls: Bridget, Felicity, Elizabeth, Leona, Ophelia, Caroline, Aurelia, Elysia, Callista

Vote on my long list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9844996

Ramona and Verona sound kind of close with the three syllables, o, a, and r sounds.
    However, I prefer Ramona. Verona just reminds me of the place and a maroon-ish color. It's still an okay name though. Ramona also has more nicknames.
    I also like Thea. I actually have a classmate called Theo, so that's the first thing I think of. But besides that, Thea itself sounds like a strong name.

Of the three, I think I like Thea the best.
    ★ Teenberry, blogger, laugher, dreamer, writer, musician, and more... ★

I like Ramona Iris

Best of luck!

I like Ramona nn Romy best, then Thea (pronounced Thee-ah?), then Verona. I want to like Verona but I'm not sure if I do. It looks pretty but I'm not sure I like the sound.

My favorites are Ramona Celeste, Ramona Isadora Jane, and Thea Isadora Jane.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent