Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    You are a twenty-year old college student at Reed College. Your name is Lillian Mae Cross and you are studying Theater with hopes of becoming an actress. In the spring of your junior you decide to go on a study abroad program to Europe.

What country do you go to?
    Sweden

The flight is a long one, but you aren’t bored. You find yourself sitting next to another girl going to the same country as you.

What is her name?
    Jane Tabitha Foster

You talk almost the entire flight over, until you finally fall asleep. You wake just as the plane is flying over Sweden, and you are struck by the beauty of the landscape. Your plane lands and you get off and find your luggage.

You and Jane discover that you are roommates while in Sweden. You are both so excited the first night that you barely sleep, even though you know the jet lag will get you later.

The next few weeks, you attend school in Sweden and busy yourself learning Swedish. You had studied some before you left, but you still find it difficult to communicate in town. Slowly you get more comfortable, and eventually you can hold a decent conversation with a native speaker without too many mistakes.

One night, Jane wants to go out to a party that some of the other exchange students are going to. You want to go, but you tell her that you have to stay behind to finish a report for one of your classes. She is upset, but you know she’ll have fun with the other students.

The report doesn’t take as long as you thought, and a glance at the clock tells you that you still have enough time to catch Jane and the party. You change clothes and get ready to leave.

What does your outfit look like?
    http://www.polyvore.com/party_outfit/set?id=42594578

You thought you were getting better at Swedish, but you must have misheard Jane because you can’t find any of your fellow exchange students at the bar you enter. You are about to leave when you catch the eye of a handsome guy across the room.

What does he look like? Blonde hair, brown eyes, tall.

He makes his way across the room toward you. You feel your heart race when he comes to stand next to you, and you know it isn’t because of your Swedish skills. However, you manage to introduce yourself without making a fool of yourself. He smiles and introduces himself in return.

What is his name?
    Kristoffer

You notice that he only gives his first name, but you don’t think much of it. The two of you spend the whole night talking, and the next time you check the time it is almost one in the morning. You say goodbye and give him a wink over your shoulder before leaving. You hurry back to your apartment, knowing that Jane will be waiting for you. She is, and wants to know where you were. For some reason you don’t want to tell her about Kristoffer, so you just tell her that you went to the wrong bar and leave it at that.

For the next few weeks you can’t stop thinking about Kristoffer. You find yourself looking for him on your way to school and around town. Although you are in Sweden for another two months, you don’t see him again.

You have had a blast in Sweden, and are sad when you have to leave to go back to Reed. Even though you don’t tell anyone, you are also sad that you didn’t see Kristoffer again. As you fly back across the Atlantic, you find yourself wondering if you’ll ever see him again. You doubt it, but you can’t help hoping you will.
    I'm a young writer who's obsessed with baby names!!!!!!!!
    Favorite names coming soon...
    Elrock13

I am a twenty-year old college student at NYU. My name is Emilia Marie Holden and I am studying English with hopes of becoming a Journalist and maybe eventually an Author. In the spring of my junior I decide to go on a study abroad program to Europe. I decide upon Denmark. The flight is a long one, but I'm not bored. I find myself sitting next to another girl also going to Denmark. Her name is Brooke Penelope Davis.
    We talk almost the entire flight over, until I finally fall asleep. I wake just as the plane is flying over Denmark, and I am struck by the beauty of the landscape. The plane lands and I get off and find my luggage.
    Brooke and I discover that we are roommates while in Denmark. We are both so excited the first night that we barely sleep, even though we know the jet lag will get us later.
    The next few weeks, I attend school in Denmark and busy myself learning Danish. I had studied some before I left, but I still find it difficult to communicate in town. Slowly I get more comfortable, and eventually I can hold a decent conversation with a native speaker without too many mistakes.
    One night, Brooke wants to go out to a party that some of the other exchange students are going to. I want to go, but I tell her that I have to stay behind to finish a report for one of my classes. She is upset, but I know she’ll have fun with the other students.
    The report doesn’t take as long as I thought, and a glance at the clock tells me that I still have enough time to catch Brooke and the party. I change clothes and get ready to leave. I wear this outfit : http://www.polyvore.com/black_pink_gold/set?id=73834619
    I thought I was getting better at Danish, but I must have misheard Brookebecause I can’t find any of our fellow exchange students at the bar I enter. I am about to leave when I catch the eye of a handsome guy across the room. He has shaggy brown hair and green eyes, dressed casually in dark grey jeans and a white tee.
    He makes his way across the room toward me. I feel my heart race when he comes to stand next to me, and I know it isn’t because of my Danish skills. However, I manage to introduce myself without making a fool of myself. He smiles and introduces himself in return, his name is Liam.
    I notice that he only gives his first name, but I don’t think much of it. The two of us spend the whole night talking, and the next time I check the time it is almost one in the morning. I say goodbye and give him a wink over my shoulder before leaving. I hurry back to my apartment, knowing that Brooke will be waiting for me. She is, and wants to know where I was. For some reason I don’t want to tell her about Liam, so I just tell her that I went to the wrong bar and leave it at that.
    For the next few weeks I can’t stop thinking about Liam. I find myself looking for him on my way to school and around town. Although I am in Denmark for another two months, I don’t see him again.
    I had a blast in Denmark, and am sad when I have to leave to go back to NYU. Even though I don’t tell anyone, I am also sad that I didn’t see Liam again. As I fly back across the Atlantic, I find myself wondering if I’ll ever see him again. I doubt it, but I can’t help hoping I will...............
    "A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, its sings because it has a song."
    ~ Maya Angelou

You are a twenty-year old college student at Cleveland Institute of Art. Your name is Letitia Snow Tyson and you are studying Web Design with hopes of becoming a Web Designer. In the spring of your junior you decide to go on a study abroad program to Europe.

4. Sweden

The flight is a long one, but you aren’t bored. You find yourself sitting next to another girl going to the same country as you.

What is her name? Emily Harlow Jacoby

You talk almost the entire flight over, until you finally fall asleep. You wake just as the plane is flying over Sweden, and you are struck by the beauty of the landscape. Your plane lands and you get off and find your luggage.

You and Emily discover that you are roommates while in Sweden. You are both so excited the first night that you barely sleep, even though you know the jet lag will get you later.

The next few weeks, you attend school in Emily and busy yourself learning Swedish. You had studied some before you left, but you still find it difficult to communicate in town. Slowly you get more comfortable, and eventually you can hold a decent conversation with a native speaker without too many mistakes.

One night, Emily wants to go out to a party that some of the other exchange students are going to. You want to go, but you tell her that you have to stay behind to finish a report for one of your classes. She is upset, but you know she’ll have fun with the other students.

The report doesn’t take as long as you thought, and a glance at the clock tells you that you still have enough time to catch Emily and the party. You change clothes and get ready to leave.

4. http://www.polyvore.com/party_outfit/set?id=42594578

You thought you were getting better at Swedish, but you must have misheard Emily because you can’t find any of your fellow exchange students at the bar you enter. You are about to leave when you catch the eye of a handsome guy across the room.

What does he look like? Brown hair, green eyes, handsome.

He makes his way across the room toward you. You feel your heart race when he comes to stand next to you, and you know it isn’t because of your Swedish skills. However, you manage to introduce yourself without making a fool of yourself. He smiles and introduces himself in return.

What is his name? - Petter

You notice that he only gives his first name, but you don’t think much of it. The two of you spend the whole night talking, and the next time you check the time it is almost one in the morning. You say goodbye and give him a wink over your shoulder before leaving. You hurry back to your apartment, knowing that Emily will be waiting for you. She is, and wants to know where you were. For some reason you don’t want to tell her about Petter, so you just tell her that you went to the wrong bar and leave it at that.

For the next few weeks you can’t stop thinking about Petter. You find yourself looking for him on your way to school and around town. Although you are in Sweden for another two months, you don’t see him again.

You have had a blast in Sweden, and are sad when you have to leave to go back to Cleveland Institute of Art. Even though you don’t tell anyone, you are also sad that you didn’t see Petter again. As you fly back across the Atlantic, you find yourself wondering if you’ll ever see him again. You doubt it, but you can’t help hoping you will.
    Emma Charlotte Turner - 20 years old who love names and books.

Future daughters:
    Annabeth Snow; Ruby Florence; Elowen Paige; Arabella Jane; Primrose Jewel; Dahlia Iris

Future sons:
    Sebastian Philip; Adam Riley; Austin Jonathan; Stellan Knox; Archer Viggo; Tyson James; Xavier Jonah

Engaged to Weston Johnson and hoping for kids!

Me: Ivy Elizabeth Enid.
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/771840..._500_large.jpg

College: New York University.

Major: Urban Design and Architecture Studies.

Career: Architect.

Friend: Ruth Isabelle Salinger.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/date_night/set?id=34230060

Boy: Cristobal.

You are a twenty-year old college student at Princeton University. Your name is Caroline Honor Brooks and you are studying international affairs with hopes of becoming a сhargé d'affaires. In the spring of your junior you decide to go on a study abroad program to Europe.

Denmark

What is her name?
    Elizabeth Rose Booker

You talk almost the entire flight over, until you finally fall asleep. You wake just as the plane is flying over Denmark, and you are struck by the beauty of the landscape. Your plane lands and you get off and find your luggage.

You and Elizabeth discover that you are roommates while in Denmark. You are both so excited the first night that you barely sleep, even though you know the jet lag will get you later.

The next few weeks, you attend school in Denmark and busy yourself learning danish. You had studied some before you left, but you still find it difficult to communicate in town. Slowly you get more comfortable, and eventually you can hold a decent conversation with a native speaker without too many mistakes.

One night, Elizabeth wants to go out to a party that some of the other exchange students are going to. You want to go, but you tell her that you have to stay behind to finish a report for one of your classes. She is upset, but you know she’ll have fun with the other students.

The report doesn’t take as long as you thought, and a glance at the clock tells you that you still have enough time to catch Elizabeth and the party. You change clothes and get ready to leave.

http://www.polyvore.com/party_outfit/set?id=42594578

You thought you were getting better at danish, but you must have misheard Elizabeth because you can’t find any of your fellow exchange students at the bar you enter. You are about to leave when you catch the eye of a handsome guy across the room.

What does he look like?
    Tall with hazel eyes and brown hair.

He makes his way across the room toward you. You feel your heart race when he comes to stand next to you, and you know it isn’t because of your danish skills. However, you manage to introduce yourself without making a fool of yourself. He smiles and introduces himself in return.

What is his name?
    Joseph

You notice that he only gives his first name, but you don’t think much of it. The two of you spend the whole night talking, and the next time you check the time it is almost one in the morning. You say goodbye and give him a wink over your shoulder before leaving. You hurry back to your apartment, knowing that Elizabeth will be waiting for you. She is, and wants to know where you were. For some reason you don’t want to tell her about Joseph, so you just tell her that you went to the wrong bar and leave it at that.

For the next few weeks you can’t stop thinking about Joseph. You find yourself looking for him on your way to school and around town. Although you are in Denmark for another two months, you don’t see him again.

You have had a blast in Denmark, and are sad when you have to leave to go back to Princeton. Even though you don’t tell anyone, you are also sad that you didn’t seeJoseph again. As you fly back across the Atlantic, you find yourself wondering if you’ll ever see him again. You doubt it, but you can’t help hoping you will.
    Girls: Neva, Hope, Katherine, Harlow, Vivienne, Florence, Grace, Nalha, Primrose, Arabella, Isla.

Boys: Nicholas, Luke, Stephen, Leon, John, William, Henry, Victor, Fredrich, Rainer, Simon, Felix.