Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    but if you had a name with a creative spelling would not be annoying to have to spell it every time?

it's like your name ends up becoming "Caitlynn with C Johnson" .

I agree with the point, but the whole way through I just got increasingly annoyed at your referal to a "correct" way of spelling a name. Who decides what is correct and what is not? The most common spelling of a name in England might be seen as creative in America and vice versa, does this make either of them "wrong", which one is correct?
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I struggle to find a name that someone will not mispell at some point. Even with Elizabeth - one of the most elegant and historical names in the world (in my opinion) might end up "Elizabeth with a Z not an S". So I don't reallt think if a spelling is "creative". Besides, who deems what creative? Who's decision is it that "that is a step too far", what's the different between Kaitlyn, Caitlyn and Cate-Lynne?
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

Believe it or not, everyone makes me spell "Jennifer". The creative spelling thing is so omnipresent at this point, that I don't think anyone really assumes the spelling anymore.

My problem with "misspellings" of names, is that most of the time, parents do it to make it "uniquer". However, if someone spells their son's name Jaydon because Jayden is too popular, then what is the point?

It's still the same name isn't it? It's pronounced the same way.

Basically I find it all pretty pointless.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~