Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thank you for the continued thougths everyone! We found out a couple of weeks ago that we are indeed having another son. It's going to be very difficult to pick out a name that we both like, hopefully we will be able to find one before he is born. I do like the name Caleb, but it was the name of the meanest bully in my husband's high school, so it is out for personal reasons.

Since your daughter's name isn't a bible name, I think you are safe to pick whatever you want. If it had been Joshua, Noah, Levi, and Rebekah or Sarah or Mary, you might have had a problem. However, if I were you, I would stick with the theme. I think Ezra, Mark, Matthew, Joel, Luke, Jeremiah, John, James, Peter, Jonah, Samuel, Joseph, or Micah would be great! Or you could use something more indirect... like Jude or something.

My favorite bible names: Micah, Ezra, John, Luke
    Current Favorites:
    { Elisabeth "Elise" Kate :: Cassandra "Cassia" Vivienne :: Charlotte "Charlie" Lorraine :: Rosalie Nicole :: Catalina "Cate" Lucy }
    { Adam Carson :: Camden Bennett :: Alexander "Xander" Mason :: Aidan Blake :: William "Liam" Anthony :: Everett Cole }

Since Autumn's name isn't Biblical, I don't think it's an issue. Joshua, Noah, and Levi are all mainstream Biblical choices, and I wouldn't think twice of a fourth brother with a non-Biblical name like Owen.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

You could definitely use a non bible name! and Joshua, Noah, Levi, Autumn and Owen is a superb sibset!
    Ladies: Holly|Storm|Lily|Juno|Indy|Zoe
    Gents: Jonty|Jordan|Hunter|James|Xavier|Kyan

I don't think it matters about the Bible name, however, Ezra sounds perfect with Joshua, Noah, and Levi.