Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    It's not weird, many names are biblical and many names are not, so it's normal that bothers have names of different origin.

We also have 3 sons with Biblical names and daughters without. If we have a fourth son, I plan on using a Biblical name because I want to but I don't think I'd have too. I don't think you do either.
    [B]Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew[B]
    Current favs: Mary & Thomas
    Hubby's favs: Lucy and Peter

Caleb could work really well with your sons. And it doesn't scream biblical to me.

If you had children named Joshua, Noah, Levi, Ezra, Miriam, Susannah, and Eve, for example, then yes, I think it'd be a bit odd if you went with something like Owen or Jack (even though they stylistically work very well with many of those names). But since Autumn already has a non-Biblical name, I really don't think it matters. I actually really like the idea of Joshua, Noah, Levi, Autumn, and Owen. Although I have to say I'm biased in favor of the suggestion of Caleb--I think Joshua, Noah, Levi, and Caleb are very handsome for brothers. Plus, I just adore Caleb.

Good luck!

I also think you don't need to limit yourself. If I were in your shoes, I'd probably reflect deeply on Biblical names, to make sure one of them wasn't the one, but if the perfect one is found elsewhere, then I'd say don't allow yourself to get boxed in by the tradition you've started.

Plus, though your boys names are Biblical, they are also very modern and not overpoweringly, in-your-face Biblical (whereas some other Biblical names, like Leviticus, Ezekiel, Elijah, Nehemiah, Obadiah, etc feel strongly Biblical (to me) from the first moment I hear them (mostly because I only know those names from the Bible and have never met anyone with any of them in real life before))

After saying all that though, I do agree that Caleb would fit in to your sibset absolutely perfectly.
    Updated Name List- http://www.ebabynames.com/list/eff115- Vote away...