Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Personally I don't think it matters that your fourth son doesn't have a bible name. I agree with your husband it should be a name that your both like.

If you still wanted to use biblical names though here are some that would go with your sibset:
    Benjamin
    Daniel
    David
    Enoch
    Ethan
    Samuel
    Thomas
    Tobiah
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

It sounds like you have already given consideration to other biblical options. Don't sweat it. It's much more important that you both love the name you choose.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

I love the Micah suggestion. You could also consider Asher, Luke, and Jesse.

I think you should have another Biblical name for the fourth but don't worry about it. If you can't find a Biblical name you both love then don't worry about it, just go with another name. I really like Joshua, Noah, Levi and Caleb together.

These are some of my favourite Biblical names -
    Aaron
    Ethan
    Thomas
    Alexander
    Benjamin
    Enos - Ee-noss
    Asa
    Daniel
    Silas
    Isaac
    Jacob
    Lucas
    Matthew
    Jude
    Nathan
    Reuben
    Seth
    Last edited by cannebella; May 5th, 2013 at 06:10 PM.

I don't think it matters at all as long as you and your partner like the names
    Current favourites:
    Girls:Amelie, Isobel, Ruby and Imogen.
    Boys: Reuben, Joel, Caleb and Tobias.