Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Due in 4 weeks--please help narrow down our girl names.

Here are the names we like...what do you think? Please help us narrow it down. Thanks!

-Audrey
    -Abigail
    -Elise
    -Caroline

My favourite is Caroline - it is steadily growing on me and I wouldn't be surprised if it made it into my list, I think it is elegant, timeless, classic, and a realy beauty. Elise I have nothing against but it doesn't excite me and feels a bit stale and stodgy. I grew up with tons of Abigails so I find the name so overused and boring, I don't mind Abi / Abby as a name on it's own but I dislike the name Gail and therefore the gail sound at the end of Abigail. Lastly I just can't get behind Audrey, everyone seems to be raaving about it but I find it dated, ugly and very old-ladyish (sorry!), but since everyone else seems to like it, it will also probably become popular pretty quickly. so yeah, my choice is Caroline.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I love Elise, but don't like the rest. What about Elise Abrielle, Elise Arianna, Elise Amanda, Elise Madeline...

My favorite is Abigail. It's classic, a, elegant name said in full with ample opportunity for spunky nicknames.

Caroline and Elise are my favorites! You can't go wrong with them. Audrey is also lovely. Abigail is nice, but a little too popular for my taste.
    Ttc a baby brother or sister for Luther Wolf!