Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle Name for Ezra

Hi everyone!

We just found out we are expecting a boy in July. My Maternal Grandfather Eugene passed away in January and we would like to honor him by giving our son an "E" first name. I loved my grandfather but I can't see using the name Eugene in the first or middle spots. My top two picks are Eli and Ezra, but I am leaning more towards Ezra due to Eli's popularity (it is especially in the northeast, where we live)

My late paternal grandfather's name was Lewis. I like the sound of Ezra Lewis, but I am hesitant to use Lewis as a middle, because I love the name and would potentially use it for a first name if we ever had another son (or even a middle name for a future daughter)

So.. What other middle names sound nice with Ezra???

A little bit about our family: We live in the northern Catskill mountains and love the outdoors. I love the idea of nature names but we own a restaurant in a ski resort town so I don't want to use anything too obviously related to winter sports or food. We also love music, particularly classic rock. My husband and I met in New York City and lived there together for 5 years. We are both Jewish and our last name has two syllables and ends with N.

Thanks!

Not sure if you're up to using a different form of Eugene, but I think Ezra Gene would be nice.

Other options:
    Ezra David
    Ezra Nathaniel
    Ezra James
    Ezra Michael
    Ezra Charles
    Ezra Joseph
    Our Cats:
    Calcifer & Mittzy

Our Dog:
    Lexie

Favorite Names
    Elsa ~ Flora ~ Luna ~ Euphemia ~ Caroline ~ Artemis
    Ezra ~ Severus ~ Llewellyn ~ Rory ~ Liam ~ Preston

Author Site | Tumblr | Blog | Free Printables

Proud mother to Susannah Corinne, due April 4th, 2013

From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan