Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I not a fan of either of them myself, probably because both names aren't my style however I have been crushing on the name North recently.

argenta_genova - thats a compliment if i've ever heard one! Thank you so much! Thackeray is also so cool. Love it!

I wonder what other name we could use as a way to get to the name/nickname North? The majority seems to not love that Northrop, but i like the idea of a longer name to get to North....at least for this sibset. Could Northern work? Hawthorne & Northern? Kinda too similar. Nameberry has listed Northcliffe, Northcote, Northrop, Norton, Norval and Norwood as ways to get to North. Do you guys like any of these options better?
    Girls: Sophie, Delphine, Eleanore
    Boys: Christopher "Topher", Gray, Aurelian "Rex"

asophie1 - Northcliffe is nice, and has a rather grand stately feel to me. Northam, which kind of sounds like "nor them," is a nice alternative as well. Some surnames starting with North are: Northage, Northridge, Northbridge, Northfield, Northway, Northland, Northmore, Northchurch, Northedge, Northbrook, and Northbourne. Like any those? Hawthorne & Northland could be cute.

I used to strongly dislike surnames-as-names but the longer I'm a name lover the more they grow on me.

Yes, Northland is kind of sweet! Hawthorn & Northland...very sweet! I'm still liking Northern too.

Thanks for all the feedback!
    Girls: Sophie, Delphine, Eleanore
    Boys: Christopher "Topher", Gray, Aurelian "Rex"

I like Hawthorne but Northrop is nms. But they do "go" together quite nicely.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)