Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't have any additional names to suggest, just thought I'd pass own I know sisters named Aurora and Arabella. They were named for disney princesses.. Aurora sleeping beauty and Ar-for Ariel the little mermaid and Bell- for Belle from beauty and the beast.

I also like Aurelia with Apolline and Arabella. Annelise would be a lovely choice too.

First time Mom, longtime name lover.
    Apple of my eye: Ezra Allen 8-28-12
    Current intriguing names:
    Micah, Josiah, Levi.
    Liv, Jaida, Magdalen, Samara.

We do pronounce it A-pol-een...We love it!

Thank you so much for all your help...I too love Aurelia but since the girls names both start with A and Aurelia sounds like a O? I am not sure its the one...Been thinking of Harriet and mainly Harryo ( more unusual like my girls names)

What do you think of Harryo?

(by the way, dejna and dejnablue is me...just had to re-register when i forgot password!)

Thanks a lot for your help, much appreciated, love your name suggestions ;-)

I thought about Athena instantly. Araminta is a good fit, but I'm not a fan of the name persay.
    I also know of Apolline with a sister named Arolyn.

I've been seeing Arrietty pop up in the forum for girls names. I think Arrietty or Arrietta would be a good fit with Apolline & Arabella.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Definitely an A name?
    How about...
    Adelaide or Adele
    Audrey or Audra
    Aveline or Aviana
    Athena