• Belle Levine

0 0%
  • Isabelle Levine

9 15.00%
  • Ella Levine

5 8.33%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Name this Girl: Beautiful Vampire-Loving Supermodel

I am currently working on this new idea: human girl calls in love with a vampire in a twist of "Beauty and the Beast." Isobel is a top contender, but I feel like it has a heavy "Twilight" association, same with Bella. There are other names that I like that I think fit this character and I am open to other suggestions, as well.

Character Description: 21 years old, dark hair and brown eyes, tall and slender. Raised in Indiana by a single father and moved to NYC to pursue her modeling career. Smart and sassy, strong-willed and independent, yet insightful and compassionate. Last name is Levine.

Thanks guys!

I'd go with something that has Belle in it b/c of the 'beautiful/ beauty' meaning. You could also go with something like Callista/Callisto/Calixto or even Callie or Calla.

I voted for Bella Levine because I think it's a cute play on Bella Lugosi.

Isabelle Levine!
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel

I vote Claire Levine. That's perfect. I'm in love with Isabelle but for another vampire story, I won't choose something so, so similar.
    Plus, the rest of your list sounds kinda heavy on L (especially Elle and Belle Levine), that makes Claire sounds best, I think.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Liv. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Valencia Lyra Amoret. Rosalind Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Annabelle Helena Lúthien. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Cedric. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Felix
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Amadeus. Damien Alexei Orion