0 0%
  • Isabelle Levine

9 15.00%
  • Ella Levine

5 8.33%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Name this Girl: Beautiful Vampire-Loving Supermodel

I am currently working on this new idea: human girl calls in love with a vampire in a twist of "Beauty and the Beast." Isobel is a top contender, but I feel like it has a heavy "Twilight" association, same with Bella. There are other names that I like that I think fit this character and I am open to other suggestions, as well.

Character Description: 21 years old, dark hair and brown eyes, tall and slender. Raised in Indiana by a single father and moved to NYC to pursue her modeling career. Smart and sassy, strong-willed and independent, yet insightful and compassionate. Last name is Levine.

Thanks guys!

I'd go with something that has Belle in it b/c of the 'beautiful/ beauty' meaning. You could also go with something like Callista/Callisto/Calixto or even Callie or Calla.

I voted for Bella Levine because I think it's a cute play on Bella Lugosi.

Isabelle Levine!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Euphemia - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Hyacintha - Marigold - Ariadne - Sophronia - Crescentia - Thomasina - Apollonia - Romilda
    Amedeo - Casimir - Lancelot - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Nicodemus
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Tiberius - Romulus - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I vote Claire Levine. That's perfect. I'm in love with Isabelle but for another vampire story, I won't choose something so, so similar.
    Plus, the rest of your list sounds kinda heavy on L (especially Elle and Belle Levine), that makes Claire sounds best, I think.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias