Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boys Name North

Boys Name North

I saw the name North posted on here the other day and I love it but is it usable with the last name Brown?
    Not sure North Brown is an ok name but i love the name. I would use a long 2 syllable middle name but not sure that would help. So what do you think is it ok with the last name Brown or No. Thanks
    Also like the names:
    Lucan
    Soren
    Arlo
    Wilder
    Silas

Brothers are Aidan, Rowan, Declan, Krew, & Cassius
    Open to any other suggestions not really loving any boy names. Thanks

North Brown just doesn't seem to flow well to me. I thought about Norman (means North-man), but the Ns at the end of each name make it hard to say and it seems kind of close to Rowan too. What about West or East instead? I think these both sound better with Brown. Because of the double N ending, I would use Arlo, Wilder, or Silas from your list.

Some other possibilites:

Abner
    Asa
    Benedict
    Cole
    Conrad
    Dominic
    Edgar
    Ezra
    Gilbert
    Hugo
    Isaac
    Jonah
    Lazlo
    Luca
    Malcolm
    Matteo
    Percy
    Quincy
    Rufus
    Rupert
    Seth
    Theo
    Toby
    Trent
    Viggo

I love the name North. The flow is not perfect, but I think it works. Plus, I like it with your other boy names.

Good luck!
    Check out this magazine dedicated to baby names - Matilda

My favorite names include Atlas, Cullen, Finn, Gulliver, & Wilder for boys and for girls Allifair, Coralie, Fia, & Mazarine.

I think it's best as a middle name IMO.
    Mom to daughters Rylin, Winslet, Stevie, and Weslynn

And son August Oliver

Girls: Cora, Tatum, Paisley, Hadley, Weslynn, Tegan, Victoria, Winslet, Madeline, Dusty, Elora, Kate, Stevie, Quin, Mariah, Hazel, Rylin, Aurora, Sutton, Evangeline, Sarah

Boys: Maverick, Tristan, Wesley, Killian, August, Toby, Henry, Dorian, Breckin, Flynn, Easton, Oliver, Jack, Weston

North Brown is awful sorry. North is one of those names that absolutely does not work with another 'word' name. I personally don't like it at all but can tolerate it in some instances.
    cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur