Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Boys: Bird, Bob, Stewy
    Girls: Emily, Kit, Molly

When I was litle, my top names were Autumn, Emma, Emily, and Rose and my favorite boys name I think was Max (after a boy that i was totally smitten over)

It's funny because all the names I always told my Mother that I was never going to hate I LOVE now. I hated Penelope, Veronica(Ronnie), Annie, Rose, Margot. But the ones I was set on as a kid were for a girl Dillion, Massie, Bethany, Saylee, Kileen, and I can't even remember the rest. But I'm not a big fan of these names anymore. So I guess the roles have switched!
    Proud Momma to my son Luca Patrick. I'm currently pregnant with Veronica Kristen (Ronnie) due April 5

I've always loved names. 1992-93 was an obsession with K's. I was about 8. I loved Kristina, Karlie, Kacie, Kallie, and Kirstin. When I was a bit older I remember naming a lot of my Barbies Tabitha after I caught a few Nick at Night reruns of Bewitched. I always loved Alexandria, Victoria, Courtney, and anything with a nickname. I had a phase where I loved boy names on girls. Especially Taylor, Dylan, Ryan, Riley, Blake, and Andi. I thought Blake Marie was a perfect name for about a year. For boys my favorites were always Nicholas, Shawn, Aaron, Brandon, Micah, Cody, and Ryan. This all changed drastically about the time I turned 13.

My teenage years were spent wanting daughters named Isabella Allison, Konstantine Elizabeth, and Juliet Mercury and a boy named Elijah Gray.
    Girls- Winter, Eden, Colette, River, Charlotte.
    Boys- Atticus, Eliot, Milo, Gideon, Malcolm.

I liked Caitlyn Elizabeth, Sarah, and Cole Anthony when I was about 10. I also really loved Lily. I still love Lily. I like Cole and Sarah still, but not the other names.