Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What did you want to name your kids, when you were a kid!?

When I was young ( about 5 yrs old ), I actually remember saying to my mom that I wanted to name my children

"Rainbow Loveheart"

Thank god this isnt the case anymore!

Does anyone else have any stories about what they wanted to name their kids when they were young?

When I was in second grade, my favorite names were Pauline and Humphrey (Bernard was a close 2nd). You can tell what kind of books I was reading-- 1920s kiddie lit!

When I was 8 my favorites were Francesca, Bethany, Zachary, and Ezekiel... my names are weirder now, lol!
    Mommy to Eva Natalia & Dimitri David...

Designing a {name} for our next little darling...

Eden Seraphina / Isla Wildflower / Gia Sparrow / Astoria Snow / Dahlia Winter / Indira Meadow

Wilder Grey / Anders Crüe / Maxen Arrow / Stellan Bravery / Castle Matisse / Sebastian Cruz

Orange County, CA

I must have misheard someone say Wendy, because I thought Windy was a name and I thought it was SO COOL that you could be named after WEATHER.

Until someone told me it sounded like someone had a gas problem. You know, she's "windy".

But I've never felt that strongly about Wendy. It's just not the same. It's not weather!!
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

East Midlands, UK
    Fishy-head??? That made me giggle!! Lol.

I don't remember any names I liked before the age of nine or ten, at which point I wanted to name my kids Jessica and Liam. I also liked the names Violet and perhaps I was a little ahead of the trends there, haha. I still like Jessica but it's way overdone now, and I love Liam but I'd use it as a nn for William.
    Livia, seventeen.

Top Names:

Tobias Eden | August Dmitri | Lucas Gideon
    Saskia Maeve | Bryony Saoirse | Eloise Carmen