Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    remembered I also wanted quads named Spring Iris, Summer Rose, Autumn Raine, Winter Dawn
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

When I was 6 or 7 I insisted I wasn't having children but if I did they would be Gideon, Sam (g), Gabriel and James. I no longer care for Sam if Samantha, Gabriel is off the lists for personal reasons and Gideon was a quick veto by DH.

I remember for quite a while I had quite firmly decided that I was going to have twin girls named Jasmine and Minerva (I don't know how I thought I was going to make myself have twins, nor why I thought it was a good idea for the ending of one name to be the beginning of the other.) I still really like Minerva, but since Harry Potter I probably wouldn't use it.

I also LOVED the name Araminta.

I always wanted B/G twins called Joshua & June.

I'm not so keen on Joshua now but I love June and we're seriously considering Juniper for our next baby if its a girl and I love the NN June so I guess that stuck!

I also remember liking May, Violet, Nora, Max, Luke & Beau
    Mum to 4.

Justice (for a girl)
    Holly
    Mark