Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seraares View Post
    When I was young ( about 5 yrs old ), I actually remember saying to my mom that I wanted to name my children

"Rainbow Loveheart"

and

"Fishy-head"

=S

Thank god this isnt the case anymore!

Does anyone else have any stories about what they wanted to name their kids when they were young?
    LOL, I am sure your future children will thank you for that. When I was 9, I liked the name Helena, and I still do.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

Girl--Lily and Rosie
    Boy--Boys are icky ;k
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Growing up I had an obsession with the 'popular, girly' names of that particular time, such as Emily, Emma, Natalia, Nicole, Madison. I also had a huge thing for the names Nala and Simba, as in The Lion King!

Now, in my 20's, my naming style is very different and I tend to shy away from the names that are super popular.
    Luna

When I was 14 my fab combo was Isabelle Catherine. Earlier combos were Violet, April Mae , Aleeya Cate

When I was younger (8/9 maybe?) I wanted to name my daughters Sumayah, Angel, and Skye. I never thought of combo's or any of that and I really didn't think of boy names!
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy {Poem}.Judah Biet {Catherine}.Owen Tallulah {Mary}
    Guys:Sebastien Quade "Sacha".Eden Trust.Amias Sage "Mia"(My-uh)
    Pondering: Lemon