Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seraares View Post
    When I was young ( about 5 yrs old ), I actually remember saying to my mom that I wanted to name my children

"Rainbow Loveheart"

Thank god this isnt the case anymore!

Does anyone else have any stories about what they wanted to name their kids when they were young?
    LOL, I am sure your future children will thank you for that. When I was 9, I liked the name Helena, and I still do.
    Raquel-22 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Rose Caroline, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter, Marina Adelaide, Emmeline Margot, Alice Primrose,Annabel Frances
    Gentlemen: Frederick Arthur, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett, Edmund Tobias, Asher Benjamin, and James Raphael

A Town Called Alice
    Girl--Lily and Rosie
    Boy--Boys are icky ;k
    Ingrid | Kit | Esclarmonde | Alistair | Susanna | Emun

Growing up I had an obsession with the 'popular, girly' names of that particular time, such as Emily, Emma, Natalia, Nicole, Madison. I also had a huge thing for the names Nala and Simba, as in The Lion King!

Now, in my 20's, my naming style is very different and I tend to shy away from the names that are super popular.

When I was 14 my fab combo was Isabelle Catherine. Earlier combos were Violet, April Mae , Aleeya Cate

Maryland, USA
    When I was younger (8/9 maybe?) I wanted to name my daughters Sumayah, Angel, and Skye. I never thought of combo's or any of that and I really didn't think of boy names!
    ~Dayton.20.Auntie to Cruz Marcel.Nursing Student~
    {Aella Dorothy Plum} {Soul Adelajda Dear} {Thistle Audrina Catherine} {Saskia Edith Muse} {Poet Wilhelmina Gretel}
    {Sailor Ignatius}{Bodhi Sage} {Amias Peregrine}{Eden Ezekiel}{Cove Amadeus}