Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    when I was ten I wanted Christian, Benjamin, Tiffany, Sandy.
    now I dislike Tiffany and Sandy. I did name my son Christian though.
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites June 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Amelia, Arabella, Beatrice, Imogen, Violet, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Jasper, Edgar, Morgan, Gilbert, Henry, Sebastian, Arthur, Basil, Monroe
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Emmeline Bronte/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

My favorite name for a boy was always James, and I think Abigail was the longest-enduring favorite (until I fell in love with Eleanor, that is!).
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor Lily, Margaret Jane

Adanya
    Bianca
    Tara
    And the fab sibset of Dakota, Virginia, and Georgia...haha

Amy has been my favorite name since third grade. Being a teenager, I have never known anyone my age named Amy. Some others I still like are Skye, Auburn (g), Ross and Evelyn.

I've had horrible name notions- one time I thought Ambition Defiance was an awesome combo, for a girl. Thank goodness I was eleven at the time and soon got some sense into me (I also thought Amber Twilight was great, but I think you get the drift).
    Also, when I was younger, I didn't have a concept of correct gender. Ryan, Riley and Jesse were some of the more respectable ones on girls.
    ~lucy reine~
    ~ celestine eira ~ mary simona ~ elizabeth echo "ellie" ~ eleanor maeve "lena" ~ vivienne isla ~ celia matilda "cici" ~ catherine aiko "rin" ~ elsa verity ~
    ~ jasper red ~ evander lachlan 'evan'~ kai nicholas ~ ezra link ~ avery thomas ~ michael satoshi "mischa" ~ finn jeremias ~ ezekiel hayden ~ alexander rowan "sacha" ~
    guilty pleasures
    ~ tisiphone aria ~ alecto elpis ~ miya lucida ~ addison matteo ~ corinthian tidus ~

When I was like three or four I wanted to name my daughter Paprika like the character from Blue's Clues. Hmmm....
    Current Favorites:
    Helena, Anna, Gwen, Faye, Ruth, Mary, Georgina, Cordelia, June, Kristina, Elaine
    Briar, Daniel, Callum, Reed, Robert, Abel, Raphael, Edwin, Magnus, Caspian