Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What did you want to name your kids, when you were a kid!?

When I was young ( about 5 yrs old ), I actually remember saying to my mom that I wanted to name my children

"Rainbow Loveheart"

and

"Fishy-head"

=S

Thank god this isnt the case anymore!

Does anyone else have any stories about what they wanted to name their kids when they were young?

When I was in second grade, my favorite names were Pauline and Humphrey (Bernard was a close 2nd). You can tell what kind of books I was reading-- 1920s kiddie lit!

When I was 8 my favorites were Francesca, Bethany, Zachary, and Ezekiel... my names are weirder now, lol!
    Mommy to {Éva Natalia} & {Dimitri David} ...now designing a {name} for our next darling...

{ L a d i e s } Saskia : Calypso : Anouk : Sabine : Azélie : Gia : Indie : Sparrow : Chiara : Sapphira : Oceane : Cosette : Apollina : Yara : Baye :
    { G e n t s } Luca : Anders : Koa : Élan : Amadeo : Oliver : River : Alexei : Maksim : Aeneas : Wolfgang : Sebastien : Alessio : Croix

Windy.

I must have misheard someone say Wendy, because I thought Windy was a name and I thought it was SO COOL that you could be named after WEATHER.

Until someone told me it sounded like someone had a gas problem. You know, she's "windy".

But I've never felt that strongly about Wendy. It's just not the same. It's not weather!!
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.

Fishy-head??? That made me giggle!! Lol.

I don't remember any names I liked before the age of nine or ten, at which point I wanted to name my kids Jessica and Liam. I also liked the names Violet and Sophia...so perhaps I was a little ahead of the trends there, haha. I still like Jessica but it's way overdone now, and I love Liam but I'd use it as a nn for William.
    Livia, sixteen.

Top Names:

Tobias Rowan | August Dmitri | Finnian Beck
    Saskia Maeve | Bryony Saoirse | Aurelia Salome

Namelist