Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cova?

Cova?

What do you think about the name Cova? Does it sound too made up or could it be a fun alternative to the increasingly popular Cora? What middle name would you pair with it?

Actually, when I first saw it, I thought of it as an alternative to Nova. I think's it's cute, because of it's similarity to the word 'cove', which makes me think of oceans and seas. Cove can be used as a name, but never really appealed to me. Cova appeals to me a lot more, but I see is being better middle name material than first name material.

Cova Louise
    Cova Elowen
    Cova Willow
    Cova Elizabeth
    Cova Jean
    Cova Beatrice
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

Oh! Yeah, I hadn't even thought of it being an alternative to Nova! I love Cova Louise and Cova Beatrice

Just curious where you heard the name Cova? Someone in my family actually already has that name.

very made up and that has the feeling of 'desperate to be different'

it reminds me of Nova as well which also has the 'desperate to be different' vibe
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~