Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Viggo...

Viggo...

Hi guys, time for another name thread! Just to remind you I will make one every couple days just to get your thoughts on each name separately. This will be my fifth name thread.

The names I have left to ask you about are: Ambrose, Emilio and Roscoe.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all of the feedback so far!!

Now this one will be all about Viggo

Please tell us your thoughts on Viggo! Be completely honest!

It will also really help us if you could tell us a bit about why you like or don’t like Viggo

Can you see Viggo aging alright? Would Viggo sound silly to other children? Will it be pretty familiar because of Viggo Mortenson?

Thanks!!
    Love, Claire
    ~~
    Fiancee to Robert "Theo” Theodore
    ~~
    Mama to Lucius "Loki"

I think that it would be familiar because of Viggo Mortenson. I know someone else who wants to use this name for a little boy and I think there is nothing wrong with it. It should age well, I mean we see that Viggo Mortenson is an adult and nobody finds it weird that that's his name. I think Viggo is masculine and neat!

I actually really like this name, I think it's strong, masculine and not common. I do think the association to the actor is a little strong. I'm a sucker for names with O-endings.
    Married for almost 2 wonderful years and dreaming about starting a family in the near future!

Felix ~ Atticus ~ Hugo ~ Leo ~ Maximus ~ Sebastian ~ Caspian ~ Evander

Sage ~ Penelope ~ Vittoria ~ Lucilla ~ Liv ~ Hermione ~ Wilhelmina~ Rowena

Thank you for the feedback!

I love the name Viggo. In fact, it's on my own list. I think it's an energetic, easy-to-pronounce, and handsome name.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne