Names Searched Right Now:
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    My boys will be 2 next week, but we will be traveling across continents to get home after a 5 week visit to family and will probably be too exhausted to share so I thought I'd post a few days early. We just had professional pictures done. If you are looking for a photographer in NM we highly recommend our photographer, Bethany Dawn Burns.
    (The pictures have her watermark on them. I posted the small versions from her website even though we bought the digital rights because I didn't want to deal with resizing them.)
    Attached Images
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

@zaelia- Your boys are absolutely adorable!!! I had no idea this thread even existed. Lots of cute little bubs!
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

Dita has changed a lot over the past two weeks, so I thought I'd share a piccy of her gorgeous smile!
    Last edited by ottilie; August 28th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Ottilie, your daughter is beautiful. What a beautiful smile! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Dita has changed a lot over the past two weeks, so I thought I'd share a piccy of her gorgeous smile!
    Beautiful baba, those big gorgeous eyes! When did you pierce her ears?
    Last edited by pinkballerina; August 1st, 2013 at 07:50 PM.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Lucy, Ivy, Maya, Clara Rosabel, Victoria, Alice, Molly, Juliet, Annabel, Sofia.
    Charlie, Arthur, William, Isaac, Noah, Finn, Vincent, Alexander, Zachary, Oscar.