Names Searched Right Now:
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
    My boys will be 2 next week, but we will be traveling across continents to get home after a 5 week visit to family and will probably be too exhausted to share so I thought I'd post a few days early. We just had professional pictures done. If you are looking for a photographer in NM we highly recommend our photographer, Bethany Dawn Burns.
    (The pictures have her watermark on them. I posted the small versions from her website even though we bought the digital rights because I didn't want to deal with resizing them.)
    Attached Images
    Mama to twin boys Oliver Graham and Luke Axel

@zaelia- Your boys are absolutely adorable!!! I had no idea this thread even existed. Lots of cute little bubs!
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

Dita has changed a lot over the past two weeks, so I thought I'd share a piccy of her gorgeous smile!
    Last edited by ottilie; August 28th, 2013 at 10:05 AM.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Ottilie, your daughter is beautiful. What a beautiful smile! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Dita has changed a lot over the past two weeks, so I thought I'd share a piccy of her gorgeous smile!
    Beautiful baba, those big gorgeous eyes! When did you pierce her ears?
    Last edited by pinkballerina; August 1st, 2013 at 08:50 PM.

Mama to Amelie Clara (2008) & Daisy Madeline (2013).

Alice Tallulah, Polly Matilda, Rosalie Faye, Lucy Annabel, Maya Lillian, Hazel Kate, Eva Blossom, Juliet Lila, Ivy Camille.
    Charles Joshua "Charlie", Theodore Samuel "Teddy", Elliott Daniel, Noah Zachary, James Oscar, Arthur Philip, Rowan Isaac.