Names Searched Right Now:
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
    How did I not know that this thread even existed Oh, such beautiful babies!

jaderain - Daniel & Jade are so cute! Those PJ's are awesome, too.

jemama - Wolfgang is so handsome! (Well named, too. Just like the rest of your children!) He does look just like Linus, they could be twins!

Elenalou - He's gorgeous! Happy belated 1 month birthday to Arthur!

I'll have to find some decent pictures of the twins somewhere. I'll post some later!
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September

Today my kid turned 1!! And hubby is 32 today! I haven't had a chance to upload pics from my camera, or sort through them, so no cake picture to post today. Veda actually took a little while to warm up to the cake. She looked at it skeptically, and when Sean put a little piece on her tongue, she spit it out (ok, she gagged a bit, then spit it out) and wouldn't taste any more. Eventually, she had mauled it, and stabbed at it enough with her spoon, that it must have looked safe to eat, and she seemed to enjoy it then

I'll be back to post a picture as soon as I can.

@labmama -- I can't believe Veda is already 1! I remember reading your birth announcement, how did a whole year go by so fast! Looking forward to seeing the pic
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Omri l Fern l Celia l Orla

Quote Originally Posted by elenalou View Post
    jaderain - They're beautiful! I love their names too

Jemama - Wow, Wolfgang and Linus look so much alike! Wolfgang is so handsome, by the way. He has grown so much!

I havent been on here in a while...

Hazel is still being cute but I haven't uploaded any of my camera pictures to my new laptop. I'm still baby mooning (A month later. Hehe.)

Arthur turned one month the other day! Can't believe it has been one whole month (+ a few days) already.

(Stole this pic from DH's instagram . I'll probably delete it after a few days because I've recently turned into a privacy freak. )

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7e800399.jpg

sigh. He sleeps nearly all of the time.

Edit: Oops I apoligise. I didn't realise the pic would be so big! :roll:
    How strange that you're claiming this baby is Arthur, while the blog the picture is actually from (http://www.asortafairytaleblog.com/2...g-round-2.html) says his name is Easton Michael. Which is it? Easton, or Arthur? And yes I have informed the admins but I believe you should be publically named and shamed too.
    cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur

No response?
    cassia | vivian | flora
    peregrine | jolyon | arthur