Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    I suddenly felt the need to go back through and swoon over everyone's littles again. I had to start at the beginning and look at all of the little cuties once more! They are all so adorable!
    Married to Matthew
    Mommy to Carter Benjamin (9) and Griffin Oliver (3) and Emmett Nicholas (brand new)

I haven't really been following this thread, but I just decided to check in and saw that everyone is congratulating Ottilie. Somehow I missed the news. I guess I'm not very thorough when I check Nameberry. @Ottilie, she is absolutely gorgeous. A belated congratulations to you! Her name is perfect for her.

Finally have a few of baby Wolfie! We will do pics of everyone once the weather is warmer wince I would like them.outdoors.

http://trimmerphotography.shootproof.com/event/ 161109/view the password is "wolfgang" (all lowercase). He is ten days old here..figured you would all appreciate the name book shot. We are big Suess fans, and when Seb was 2 my DH started the tradition of reading the birthday book to whoever the birthday child is first thing in the morning (or me, depending on the schedule). Wolfgangs first morning (so technically the day after) Linus wanted to read him the birthday book since "it was his real birthday" so that's why we included that in the one shot.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

Finally have a few of baby Wolfie! We will do pics of everyone once the weather is warmer wince I would like them.outdoors.
    [url]http://trimmerphotography.shootproof.com/event/161109/view the password is "wolfgang" (all lowercase). He is ten days old here..figured you would all appreciate the name book shot. We are big Suess fans, and when Seb was 2 my DH started the tradition of reading the birthday book to whoever the birthday child is first thing in the morning (or me, depending on the schedule). Wolfgangs first morning (so technically the day after) Linus wanted to read him the birthday book since "it was his real birthday" so that's why we included that in the one shot.

Ottilie, just seeing you had your baby....a beautiful girl with a well chosen name!!! Big Congrats!!!
    --—————————————
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)

My phone is being weird when I tried to edit my posts. Oops!
    --—————————————
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)