Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Otter! I do love a good ole crinkly baby smile. Can't wait to see your kiddo

Labmama, your girls are just gorgeous! Is willow wearing a giraffe hat? I love it!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

Beautiful kids!! What kind of wrap is that, tk? Labmom, my oldest 2 are 19 months apart!
    http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...30568175_n.jpg
    Ok, so if you click on a pic on your fb to "view source" and take that web address and put [IMG] in front and [\ IMG] behind you can do a pic if you do not have photobucket etc. So above is Wolfie just a few hours ago chilling in the sunshine in our yard in the sling. He slept through all of big sisters crazyness.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

Holy smokes, Jenn, he is beautiful. Love the hat! My wrap is a Hopp Timbuktu. It's about the only thing that can handle her 26 lb patootie these days. Is that a Hotsling? It's a really pretty design
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

I feel like such a stalker scrolling through here and squealing and cooing over everyone else's children, especially since Hubs and I aren't even TTC yet! I think I officially have a problem, you guys...

But the kiddos! They're so beautiful! Antoine's burnished copper curls and Willow's springy dark ones, Leo's stunning blue eyes, Jemama's gorgeous brood...Love putting faces to all these fantastic names
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Quote Originally Posted by tk. View Post
    Holy smokes, Jenn, he is beautiful. Love the hat! My wrap is a Hopp Timbuktu. It's about the only thing that can handle her 26 lb patootie these days. Is that a Hotsling? It's a really pretty design
    Yes, I needed a new pouch/sling since I gave the one I had away after Felix's loss. It's an ok sling, has adjustable strap things which are ok but I am simple in just liking the one piece kind without bells and whistles. The color is "Graham cracker" which is one of Linus's nicnames so easy to remember. Once he is sitting up I will switch over to a ssc fulltime. Seb and B think they should be allowed to wear Wolfie but not until he is a lot older much to their dismay. My sister gave me a beco knockoff (two mamas designs) but it seems really narrow in the crotch area. I might just splurge for a used ergo or something. I really wish I hadn't given all my carriers away but at the time Vio didn't use them (my youngest to stop wanting to be worn, she just wanted to walk with everyone else) and, well, baby stuff staring me in the face wasnt good to see. I love wraps in theory but just never fell in love like other people do. Still, I appreciate how beautiful they are and versatile.

The hat is a hand me down from a friend...it goes with matching wool longies and a sweater. Both of those are too big yet, but I am hoping they fit in the fall.
    Last edited by jemama; March 10th, 2013 at 03:35 PM.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)