Names Searched Right Now:
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    @ rin , your son is stunning !! My baby fever heat ......

Um omg Ott you and baby are gorgeous!!!! How the heck are you that tan!? <3 love the photo of you two. I can't believe how much hair your little one has.

And Rin Ronan is sucha cutie pie I hope he has big blue eyes like Leo. I have been stalking this thread so jealous of everyone and their babies.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

Such beautiful babies! (and mama!)

Rin he is addorable! Such a sweet photo

Ottilie she has so much hair!!! Almost as much as Belle has and she's nearly 2! My husband was bold until he was 2 and they wondered if he would ever get hair. So I guess I'm lucky my girls were born with any hair
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

Thanks ladies! I was in Italy, Scarlet. Easy way to get a tan... Yes, baba's got hair! I was very hairy as a child, and husband was too (although his was very blonde, it was thick and curly!).
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]