Names Searched Right Now:
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Ottilie, I want to snuggle with those cheeks! She is so beautiful! I need to get off this thread. Baby fever is hitting me hard.
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

Blade, I know, it is too big, but I didn't want to get a really small size and then having her grow out of it too quickly...

Dina dear, thank you! She's a snuggle bug!
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Squishy baby cheeks!!

Here's a picture of the girls. I was trying to get them to hold a sign for their Aunt Nettie's (Annette) birthday on Friday.
    http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7dbecb38.jpg

Rosalind is beautiful! She's making me so excited to have my own newborn baby soon!

Willow & Veda are also gorgeous! They look like they have great personalities - so cute!

I feel obliged to share one of Hazel now - here's one from a few weeks ago (haven't really had the camera out this past week! )

~deleting all pictures of my kids because after reading a post on a friends blog about her pictures being stolen and used I've turned into a privacy freak ahaha, I might share some more if I watermark them~
    Last edited by elenalou; April 6th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding

Oh my goodness, look at Veda's curls coming out! She'll have hair just like her big sis soon, huh?

Hazel is too cute! I love that bedding by the way...
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014