Names Searched Right Now:
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Ok everyone has incredible, adorable children, but I am here to gush over Rosalind.
    What a beautiful creature Ottilie! How cool calm and collected for one just born! What keen eyes, what wonderful fat cheeks, what a friendly, perfect little mouth. I think she must have gotten the otter-gene from you, because she has such a sweet animally look. The mouth-corners! Oh my goodness. Congratulations! Funny that you started to feel sure about Rosalind last week, because she is SO completely a Rosalind, not any of the other names.
    Awww, thank you! Yes, she's beautiful, but I've heard all mamas think their baby's beautiful...

Pink, yes, this was while we were packing up. You can see the pink bracelet...

Thanks everyone!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I too think Rosebud is very sweet!

And mkez, your little man is adorable. I love his cowlick and tie.

The Civil War pictures are to die for.

Carry on...
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Holy smokes, I'm away for a few days, and look at all the cuteness that happens. So many gorgeous babies!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

I'm loving all the new kid pics!

@Ottilie- Oh...how I'm longing for baby snuggles right now! Rosalind is a beautiful baby

Rosalind is the loveliest of lovelies, ottilie! I'm so happy you got your darling girl and that everyone is healthy and happy.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling