Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Oh, they are so handsome! I love their names too!
    Hazel Naomi ♥ Arthur Redding

Love jemama's picture of all the kids feeling her tummy! How sweet. What a darling Hazel is, those doe eyes and that button nose! zaelia, Oliver and Luke are precious! And a happy birthday to Antoine!
    Proud mother to Susannah Corinne, due April 4th, 2013

Cair Paravel :)
    Eek, baby Berries are just the cutest! Makes me want one all of my own.
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

Today, my baby ate a stick!

Sorry for hijaking this thread with my dog, but I don't have a human baby yet!
    By the way, her name is Pepper and she's two years old!
    First baby due June 20, 2016

Audrey - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I have one thing to say, the nameberry mummies have such cute kids! As I'm not a mum (far too young) it thought I would join in and post some pictures of my little cousin Alexander Allan who turned five in November.

This is him wearing the football kit that I bought him for his fourth birthday and he decided to try it on straight away!

Best friends! This is Alexander with his best friend Bella. Notice that they are both smiling.

Nice Black and White. He would have been four in this one.

First time swimming in the sea. It was freezing! He's a brave boy, although he did have a mini wet-suit on.
    Last edited by cannebella; March 12th, 2013 at 11:54 AM.