Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Down to 3 names, which would you choose?

I have posted on here before about names for my second daughter due in 10 weeks. Well my husband and I have narrowed it down to 3 first names so I would love to hear peoples thoughts and get some suggestions for middle names!

The names we have are:

Isla
    Charlotte
    Celeste

Surname is 2 syllables starting with L.

That is a really tough choice. I think I would pick Celeste first, Charlotte second, and then Isla. I love Isla, but I think the first name and last name might run together with two L sounds so close together.
    As for middle names, I don't know what all you like, but...

Isla Celeste could be really cute.
    Celeste Maeve or Celeste Frances? I love Celeste but I always struggle to find great flow with middle names.
    Charlotte Iris is a personal favorite.
    **Annabelle Rose and Charles Frederick have completed our little family.**

Celeste is my first choice! Its pretty, understated and also has the cute Babar book series reference. Goodluck and congrats!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"] Jessica Emily Faith [/COLOR]
    Living in the land of Oz...
    Ronan: For the sake of spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Combo Considerations:
    ★Adela Meret ★ Logan Henry ★ Kira Estelle ★Everett Michael

I love Isla Celeste but do worry its a bit of a mouthful with our surname. I also like Charlotte Iris but cant see my husband being on board, will give it a go though!

Its nice to see some love for Celeste, our families look at me like I am a lunatic for suggesting it! (and Babar is where I first heard the name and loved it!)

I like Isla & Celeste.
    The above suggestions of Isla Celeste, this makes a lovely combo!

Other suggestions
    Isla Juliette/Juliet
    Celeste Juliana
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel