• Jett Ross

1 4.55%
  • Maximus Ross

7 31.82%
  • Zarian Ross

2 9.09%
  • Jake Ross

7 31.82%

Could you give me your opinions and vote these boys names?

I am trying to narrow down my boys names list. What are your thoughts on these name combos?

I voted Roman Ross - because not only do I think alliteration is brilliant - but also because Roman is my favourite name up there. I think Jett and Jake, while nice names, don't go with Ross because they are both one syllable and thereofre make the combo feel short and flat. While I like Max, not a fan of Maximus (it was the horse on a Disney film so just reminds me of him), and the two names both end in the "ss" sound so do sound a bit strange together. Lastly Zarian is a name I've never come across before (pronunciation: Zar-ree-an?), I think it has potential to be really cool but the combo just doesn't seem right for some unknown reason. ROMAN ROSS WINS! Hope this has helped.
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

I voted for Jake Ross although I don't think any of the combos flow really well. Jake is probably the only first name I like. Roman is a little strange for me, Jett is ok but I'm not a fan of word names. Maximus also reminds me of the horse from Tangled. Zarian is just too out there. So that's why I went for Jake.

I like Jake and Roman. Love seeing Jake and not Jacob!