Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I've never liked declan. I think part of it is because it is a new and trendy name in the us and it is considered rather low class in the uk, so I can't get beyond that. Jameson doesn't do it for me, but I don't dislike it by any means.

Declan is an okay name but there's something about it that I find rather unattractive.

I like Jameson. The -son ending makes it somehow trendy but it still has a classic feel unlike other popular -son names. I think about the liquor when I hear it but I don't think it's going to be a problem.

I don't know about popularity but just to offer my two cents on the names, I think Declan James sounds great. Declan Jameson is a bit more of a mouthful as someone already pointed out, but it has great significance and for me that trumps "flow" concerns. Good luck!

I know one Declan. I haven't heard of any others at my daughter's school at this point. The Aiden/Jayden/Caidens - I wouldn't try to count because there are so many of them. I think you're safe.

Declan James sounds a bit better than Declan Jameson to me.

Declan James is so handsome! I do not see either problem that you have suggested, just a sweet, masculine boy name.
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama