Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm thirding Zion Athos over here. Also Zion Olympus, but I have a feeling Hubs might not like this.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Sleep on it...LOL. I was told since I was 19 that I'd never have kids...she's now 18 months. She 1/4 american indian so's named after Jesus (who gave me my miracle) plus it fits her heritage - Reign Grace. Everybody hated it until my dad and step mom who happened to be at church heard the song God Reigns - then it became "a sign." If I told you her last name you'd think her name even funnier....lets just say it has cloud in it. A for Zion I'd want something meaning unmoveable, solid, dependable, firm. Or simply Rock...

ottilie – Westfall is lovely Thank you, my dear. The image of you in elvish name-hunting garb with your bow and arrow is made all the cuter by how very pregnant you are!

blade – Numinous is a good word for it! Zen is another, although how something can be rugged and zen at the same time is hard to fathom. Numitor is awesome, but Hubs will think I'm crazy for sure.

mclola – Athos is interesting! I Googled it and the pictures of the mountain are gorgeous!

judyariel – I like Malachi, Gabriel, Sage, and Frost, but not necessarily with Zion, if that makes sense. I love Kestrel, but it shares too many sounds with our last name which is a lot like Kellar-Strong. I've never heard Adriel before, I'll have to look it up. By far my most favorite of your list is Zion Atreyu. Swoon!! On of my most favorite names ever. I've been working on Atreyu for a long long time…maybe one day Hubby will cave…

leona – I don't even know what Zionist means. I associate Zion with the mountain of God, the "pure heart/spirit" meaning, and the symbolism of an earthly reflection of a spiritual reality. My personal connections with the name are rather esoteric in nature…it has deep meaning to me.

thuja – does it make me a horrible horrible person that I won't use Uriel because it sounds too close to urine? :-/

leeloo (how i went from otter to sci-fi is the question) - Athos is very interesting, I'm mulling it over. You're right, Hubs will probably nix Olympus right off.

sally - Reign is a lovely name I do want something solid and rugged, but Rock is perhaps a bit literal for me

Thank you guys for your ideas!!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

Yay, I'm Leeloo!!! Let us know what Mister Sessha thinks when you've shown them to him
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014