Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Ooooh Zion Olympus

Zion Lucius
    Zion Artemius
    Zion Artus
    Zion Ignatius
    Zion Exupery

otter - Ever since Mister Sessha agreed to Willow, I've been giving him a break from my name obsession...I don't want to jinx anything! This afternoon was actually the first time I've asked his opinion on any combos...finally tried out Caspian North and Caspian Frost (my top two Caspian middles) to see what he thinks. No response yet, he's mulling them over. I think I'll wait awhile before I mention that I'm thinking of altering the Zion combo.

flokoflo - Thanks for the awesome suggestions! I love Cassiel, but Caspian is in our top three boy names, and I think they're far too similar. Ezekiel (this spelling) and Titus are lovely but I think they make the combo a little heavily Biblical compared to our other combos. I'm on the fence about Dashiell...same with Zachariel, I love the uniqueness but I'm not sure about the alliteration. I have mad love for Lucius, but Hubby is not a fan. Mitchell is actually my husband's middle name!

I'm still on the hunt, so if anyone has more suggestions they will be greatly appreciated!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

The first thing that came to mind was Zion Bodhi.

Quote Originally Posted by mocro View Post
    The first thing that came to mind was Zion Bodhi.
    It's so funny that you say that...Bodhi is completely stuck in my head lately!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Zion Ransom comes to mind. You may be able to find names you like from the 1700s or possibly the 1800s if you can find some lists online, via graveyard sites, genealogy sites, or other historical-type sites. There were some really creative spiritual word names floating around back then. You could also find a list of mountains listed in the Bible; perhaps you're not going for a "Biblical" tone, but some of those ancient names might appeal to you. I also like Jerusalem and Chapel, but both look feminine to me and again, I don't know if you're going specifically for Christian-sounding names like that. Good luck!
    Last edited by alzora; March 10th, 2013 at 11:07 PM.