Names Searched Right Now:
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    One more time... Boyfriend admitted a few days ago that he's not 100 % crazy about the Daphne or the Rosalind combo (well, he's fine with the Daphne one, but he wishes he loved it more), and neither of us are in love with the Zenobia one. So these are the new contenders:

Daphne Hespera Beatrice/Daphne Hespera Arden
    Rosalind Alba Illyria/Rosalind Aurora Illyria
    Zenobia Viola Leontine/Zenobia Viola Beatrice
    I like Daphne Hespera Arden. In an ideal world you wouldn't have the two As next to each other, but the mythological Hespera elevates Daphne and makes it seem more mysterious and ageless, rather than someone's maiden aunt from Manchester, and Arden is so magical and Shakespearean that it reinforces the myth underlying Hespera. Yet Daphne is obviously quite maintstream and wearable.

I still really like, for phonetic reasons, Rosalind and Illyria adjacent to each other. It's a triple dose of literature but what about Rosalind Illyria Beatrice?

I do really like Leontine (or Leontyne, after Ms Price; feels much more mysterious and medieval). Despite adoring the namesake I am still not a fan of Zenobia. What about Viola in the first slot? With Leontyne/ Leontine, what about something crisp, again like Constance? Viola Leontyne Constance? Viola Marian Constance? Viola Zenobia Constance? Viola Nerissa Constance? Etc.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Blade, yeah, I like Rosalind and Illyria together too, but Rosalind Illyria Aurora is pretty hard to say. I like Rosalind Illyria Beatrice though, very nice. Daphne Hespera Arden is my favourite, I just want Boyfriend to love it as well. He trusts you though, so I'll let him read your comment. Leontyne is better, and I am a huge fan of Leontyne Price, she's one of my favourite opera singers. Zenobia Viola Leontyne sounds pretty amazing. Yes, Is still Zenobia. I know she's not so popular around here, but I think the name is spectacular. We could also do Viola Zenobia Leontyne though...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I think if you want to use Rosalind and Aurora together you would have to scrap Illyria, which is too bad.

As long as you love Zenobia, that's what matters. I do like Zenobia Viola Leontyne, though the la-le combination is a bit of a tongue-twister.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

No, we really like your suggestion of Rosalind Illyria Beatrice. It's beautiful and sweet. Thanks! We appreciate it, as always! I'm pretty sure it will be a Rosalind if it's a girl, so it's important to have the full name under control!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Rosalind Illyria Beatrice is beautiful. Three names that you love unreservedly!