Names Searched Right Now:
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    ayc, I'm not enforcing Roo as an eternal nickname (nor Zoo or Foo or any other things I'm considering). It's just something I find cute when they're little. As they grow I assume I'll use the full name most of the time, not a nick name.

clocktower, He is actually as nutty as I am. He loves pretty much the same names I do, he's a bit more romantic than I am though. He's an artist so unusual names are almost a given with him.

Rosey, oooh I love that you were (are) called Roo. It's just about the sweetest nick name ever!

Blade, I'm going to oooh again, Constance might just be perfect. Rosalind Illyria Constance.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Loving:
    Rosalind Illyria Psyche. So fun, and I love the Psyche and Cupid sculpture..
    Rosalind Illyria Yseult. Much saltier and nicer than Isolde here.
    Rosalind Illyria Constance. Blade Miss Honaay! Love this. Constance had flickered through my mind before, but I'd discarded the thought because Illyria is such a flower-child and Constance is so "buttoned-boots" as Stripedsocks says. But it does have excellent flow, and it brings the whole name down to earth yet allows Illyria to shine in this incredible way... Yes!

Oh good you like it! Boyfriend?
    This Rosalind combo may give Fiammetta a run for her money.

Yeah, he's on board. But he's decided he wants Louise in there somewhere, so I'm thinking Fiammetta Ophelia Louise and Zenobia Beatrice Elaine? And Rosalind Illyria Constance or Rosalind Illyria Psyche. But where does Marian go? So many names...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

May I suggest sticking with Fiammetta Ophelia Elaine and
    Zenobia Louise Beatrice ?
    I think Zenobia holds up better to the weight of Louise, while Fiammetta Ophelia loses its fluttery, fiery delicacy.