Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    I do like Rosalind with the nn Roo. However, as she grows up she might not appreciate the Roo. As long as you allow her to grow with the name she will be happy. (ie: Rosa, Rosie, Lindy) I also truly love Fiametta, it's my favorite!
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia and the Handsome Isaac Francis Azriel

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    Thank you! I know it's a little weird, but I like it! Zenobia Beatrice Marian.

I've been listening to Cocteau Twins, and I thought of...

Rosalind Illyria Phoebe (or Belphoebe for that matter)

So Phoebe, Isolde (Yseult?), Circe, Psyche... Clio, Olwen?
    I like Rosalind Illyria Belphoebe, but I guess you boyfriend wants something normal, so Rosalind Illyria Phoebe is nice.

How is your boyfriend reacting when you propose something unusual for baby?

Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Rosalind Illyria Gwenllian
    Ooh, Emma, I LOVE Rosalind Illyria Gwenllian!
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    Quote Originally Posted by ayc1983 View Post
    I do like Rosalind with the nn Roo. However, as she grows up she might not appreciate the Roo. As long as you allow her to grow with the name she will be happy. (ie: Rosa, Rosie, Lindy) I also truly love Fiametta, it's my favorite!
    I have nothing constructive to add. Just wanted say that everyone called me Roo when I was little (still do, every so often). I'm not sure where it came from. My first name is Amy and my last name starts with Rose.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

Illyria works so well in the middle-middle because it's liquid and vowel-rich next to Rosalind. I think the second middle should also have lots of consonant sounds. What about Constance? Or another family name?

Rosalind Illyria Constance is perfect to me... The right combination of literature, myth, phonetics, otherworldliness, real-worldliness, crispness and lushness.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq