Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Fiammetta Ophelia Yvaine is my favorite from the list as a combo. But individually I LOVE Elettra, and Arden. I like Elettra Ophelia Arden

Cressida Iris Amoret & Illyria Charis Marian, gets my vote.

I adore Cressida Iris Amoret, but I feel like Iris could be replaced with something else. I just wish I was good a combos, to recommend something.

Goodness, is there really such a structured class system in modern England?

Nah, not that structured. Just saying, lots of weird names among our friends, whether they're artists or not, and I think it has a lot to do with the class, yes. Lots of Charlotte's and Catherine's and Alexandra's among my friends, but also some weirder names I doubt you'd find in the working class.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

If you want more normal names, I would nix Polyhymnia for sure. I just can't see that on a child.

I really like Cressida Iris Amoret the most.

Fiammetta Ophelia Yvaine- Ophelia is stunning, and I have been toying with "Ophelia" combos lately, including Winter Ophelia. Fiammetta, I'm not really crazy about. I much prefer Theodora/Theadora. Yvaine is interesting. I've never come across this name.

Gilda Elettra Rosalind- Gilda is nice and reminds me of the SNL comedienne. LOVE Rosalind. Elettra makes me think that it is a mispelling of Elektra/Electra.

Hespera Daphne Arden- I prefer Hespera Roselaine Arden (I know you had Roselaine on your list somewhere). I don't care for Daphne and Arden together.

Illyria Charis Marian- I really like Illyria. I'm not sure how I feel about Charis. How about Illyria Eris Marian?

Polyhymnia Viola Elaine- I just can't see Polyhymnia on a girl. It looks like a medical illness, and my mind is playing tricks on me because I keep seeing "Hymen", lol. Love Viola and Elaine!

Zenobia Perdita Isolde- I really love Isolde, and Zenobia is cool. I don't care for Perdita, especially with Zenobia.