Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    That is funny! I've always loved the combos you make, they're so romantic and sweet! Purple starlight draped in orange...
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Cressida Iris Amoret - I'm a bit mixed on Cressida the character, but the name is fantastic and fresh. It makes me think of watercress. Amoret feels a little marzipanish next to Cressida's crisp edge. Cressida Iris Elaine?

Fiammetta Ophelia Yvaine - It's no Noor, but Yvaine is still one of my favorites. Day could work here too (probably too simple for your taste, but I think it's a nice alternative to your boyfriend's suggestion of Dawn, and the rhythm is quite nice.)

Gilda Elettra Rosalind - I know Gilda is from the wrong era for the rest of your names, but I still love it, and Rita Hayworth. Together with Elettra, it makes me think of "shining from shook foil." Rosalind is a great character, but I much prefer your old favorite Rosamund!
    Rosamund Miranda Day, Rosamund Bianca Berenice (wasn't Berenice on your previous list?).. Rosamund Viola Amoret

Hespera Daphne Arden - YES. Or Daphne Hespera Arden, or Daphne Arden Hespera. Saw a great painting in your National Gallery of Daphne flying on tree-branch wings. Seems like the perfect "normal-ish" name for you.

Illyria Charis Marian - lovely. Or Illyria Charis Yseult

Polyhymnia Viola Elaine - Bye for now Polly! Maybe if you adopt a very tuneful cat?
    Zenobia Perdita Isolde - Zenobia.. I remember Blade describing this one as "alphabet soup mismatched socks" heh. I'm guessing you'll give it the axe. Zenobia Hecate Rue, Zenobia Cleopatra Roxane... It begs for zany middles.

Hespera Daphne Arden is my favorite.
    If I can mix a bit...Fiametta Ophelia Iris
    Zenobia gets a third place finish.

I would go with Cressida.

Btw I think you're right to nix Perdita. It means 'lost' and sounds a bit like perditition (as it should, it shares a root).
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)