Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by emmabobemma View Post
    Wait, you're not Zeus?
    We can't be friends.
    Have to agree. Just lost all interest.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

I'm friendless??? Oh, well...

It was just a thought, my baby might very well look completely different from me!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

One more time... Boyfriend admitted a few days ago that he's not 100 % crazy about the Daphne or the Rosalind combo (well, he's fine with the Daphne one, but he wishes he loved it more), and neither of us are in love with the Zenobia one. So these are the new contenders:

Daphne Hespera Beatrice/Daphne Hespera Arden
    Rosalind Alba Illyria/Rosalind Aurora Illyria
    Zenobia Viola Leontine/Zenobia Viola Beatrice
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by peacelovepurple View Post
    I wouldn't really call your name choices right now exactly "normal," plus I can see a lot of mispronunciation mistakes in your future.
    I agree. Viola is maybe one of the only ones I'd say is safe (and Ophelia, but like another berry said, her character wasn't actually a strong one). Have you considered Tamora? That was a strong female Shakespearian character, who has a pretty phonetic and recognizable (but not popular) name.
    -an Amelia from a time before 'Amelia' was in the top 100.

Currently feeling:*Roseanne Amelia* or *Kamal Clifford*

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Roseanne
    Boys: Beres, Kamal

TTC Fall 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    One more time... Boyfriend admitted a few days ago that he's not 100 % crazy about the Daphne or the Rosalind combo (well, he's fine with the Daphne one, but he wishes he loved it more), and neither of us are in love with the Zenobia one. So these are the new contenders:

Daphne Hespera Beatrice/Daphne Hespera Arden
    Rosalind Alba Illyria/Rosalind Aurora Illyria
    Zenobia Viola Leontine/Zenobia Viola Beatrice
    Like Leontine, but hate Zenobia. What about Rosalind Leontine Illyria? I vote for Daphne Hespera Beatrice, Rosalind Aurora Illyria and Rosalind Illyria Leontine/ Rosalind Leontine Illyria.